(2)Playdate

Skz Alternate Universe (not idols, college students)

Seungmin's P.O.V:

*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*

The phone in my pocket keeps vibrating. I'm sitting in the front row so it'll be hell if I try to pick it up right now. But I can guess who it is.

I check my wrist watch to confirm my suspicion. 9:15 a.m.
Yup. That's definitely him.

I let out a sigh. I can already predict how this day will go. Just like every other day. Just like how I play it out in my head. The class will end at 9:45 a.m. I will go to the school cafeteria to get some coffee cause I pulled an all nighter yesterday. Then I'll go to submit my classical history assignment to professor bitc- I mean Professor Buchen at 10:05 a.m and listen to her lecture on why despite being a Psychology major I should devote my life to learning history and why I'll be a disgrace to this world otherwise for at least 30 minutes. Personally I don't have anything against the subject history but nagging about the importance of optional subject is just too much for me. Professor Buchen's office is on the 5th floor of the arts faculty building. The building for accounting and finance department is only 5 minute walking distance from there. Today, the class being held in the 1st floor room 102 of finance department will end at 10:25 a.m. It will take me a little longer than 5 minutes to reach the finance department building because I'll be all burned out from professor Buchen's speech. Room 102 will be empty by the time I get there.

The lights will be off and there will be no one in the class or the hallways because no class will be held in the first floor starting today. Because for some reason only the first floor of the finance department building has no electricity for the past four days. But it was difficult to re- schedule classes for 12 classrooms so suddenly. So the authority wanted to put a blind eye to it. But as the complaints from the teachers and students kept getting severe, they were finally compelled to take action. Maintenance work will start from 12:00 p.m and all students and teachers were asked to empty the floor by that time.

I'll reach room 102 at 10: 43 a.m; 1 hour 17 minutes before the maintenance workers come by. The room will be dark so I'll turn on my phone's flash light. There will be no one in the room. Except the boy responsible for all the electricity blackout problems.

He'll be sitting crossed leg on the last table and will be playing in his damn phone when I get there. My presence won't bother him a bit and he'll treat me invisible like always. But then I'll get closer to him and put down my phone beside him on the table. The light from my phone will cast a halo look on the boy. His defined facial structure , his worn out black hoody, his grey jeans that he's been wearing every day since the beginning of the semester , his smell- the smell of fresh grass after rain, the way his eyes look far away even though he's right here, how his lips look extra chappy today, how he didn't bother to brush his bed head and now his hair is all sticking up, how he looks so focused on the game he's playing but the far away look never leaves his feature; I'll try to absorb all of him. I'll remember and remember and keep remembering all the things that are him. But I won't say a word to him.

When I'll get close to him he will look up at me. He won't bother to look away from his phone and stand infront of me. His tall body structure will hover over me. Then, without even putting the phone away he will unzip his pants. He will put his free hand on my shoulder and make me kneel down infront of his crotch. Then he'll look away from his phone for a fleeting moment to look me in the eyes. He'll say the first word I'll be hearing from him today. With indifferent eyes looking down on me he'll say in a low voice,

'Suck'

And I'll comply accordingly.
That's how it goes. That's how it is. A very fucked up daily routine but, like, I get to see the most beautiful boy in existence so...I guess..