Hi(?)

Park stand infornt of Lam's room. It's already past 9 a.m. And Lam still didn't come to his room. So here Park is trying to call Lam.

Park try to knock the door. No answer,
He then pick up his phone, and tap on Lam's name. Dicline.

Park frown. "Where are you?" He send a text.

It's took good 3 minutes for Lam to answer. " At the school foodcourt. Sorry forget to tell you I use my bike today" Lam answer.

Park frown again for only god knows how many time. Lam is acting weird, Yesterday when he got back from Peach place, Lam is not in his room so for the first time Park sleep in his own room after weeks.

Park shrugged his head. Maybe Lam got an urgent  things to do. Yeah, that's why he went to school alone.

----------------

Park walk into engineering's foodcourt after his class finish. And there is Lam, at their usual table. Eating his lunch.

Wait, what? Lunch? Park walk near Lam in silence. His eyes is still lock on the lam's lunch.

"Oh hai Park." Lam say while folding his spoon. He already done with his lunch.

"Hai?" Park answer. Still dumbfounded.

"See you later." Lam say as he was about to walk away with his begs.

Park quickly hold Lam's hand. Making him stop. "Where are you going?" He ask.

Lam turn to Park with a smile. "Office, i need to meet Prof Mike." Lam answer as he pull his hand away from Park and walk away.

Park is still standing on his spot. Trying to solve everything in his head.

For some reason he felt anxious and uneasy?

" Park, why are you still standing there?" Beam say while taking his seat on the opposite side of tge table.

Park turns to Beam. And still he stay silence.

Until Forth come with two set of lunch. Of course on for Beam and One for him. "Dude, you are not going to eat?" Forth ask.

Park nod, yeah he suppose to get his lunch. And Lam's (?). Park sighed.

He walk to the near stall and buy some food before sitting back at his usual spot with Forth and Beam.

Park sighed again. Normally there is Lam next to him. He sighed, again.

"Where is Lam?" Beam ask.

"He told me he's going to meet the prof" Forth answer.

Park look at Forth. "You knew?"

Forth nod. "You don't? "

Park shruged. Lam told him, but only after he almost left Park with no words.

Park sighed. Maybe Lam is just... busy?
yeah maybe he forget to tell him because he is busy.

But he told Forth?.
Maybe he told Forth so he can cover him up before next class?
Yeah maybe he is just ovethinking things?.
Yeah maybe? .

Park shrugged his head, trying to throw away all his thoughts.

-----------

I left this chapter while ago.
This is super short chapter.
Honestly i don't know what to do with this story but yeah let's just see.