Alec Shiro as Rimuru bio (Edited)

Start from the beginning

(A/N : Do you think this could be it?)

Soul Consumption: The upgraded version of Predation. Consumes everything, including the target's soul.

Turn Null: An immensely destructive energy produced from a chaotic, nuclear dimension. The Ultimate and Supreme ability that produces the pure and super dense primordial energy needed to create the world. Controllable via Manas to use for various purposes such as creation, destruction, offense, defense and even as a form of energy to use skills.

Imaginary Room: An infinite sized dimension made to isolate any and all targets. It can also isolate energy.

Space Time Control: Instantaneous travel (teleportation) is possible with Rimuru's will alone.

Multi-Dimensional Barrier: An always active, multi-layered barrier. An absolute defense that makes use of dimensional gaps.

True Dragon Release: Allows materialization a clone of Veldora and Velgrynd which acts as main body and can use all of their abilities and skills. This ability also allows to summon them any moment and if either of them dies after being summoned, they can be easily resurrected.

True Dragon Core Transformation: An ability that manifests a blade core. The power from releasing Veldora or Velgrynd is directly injected into a sword in a form of core therefore, the sword is like the manifestation of all of Veldora or Velgrynd's power. Condensing the full spirit strength of Veldora or Velgrynd, it is possible to launch a vectorized Energy blast. It's like Veldora or Velgrynd and Rimuru attacking at once.

- Magicule Breeder Reactor

- Creation Lord Ahura Mazda

- Harvest Lord Shub Niggurath

Skill Creation: Information that has been gathered can be used to create new skills.

Skill Duplication: The ability to make copies of obtained skills.

Skill Gifting: The ability to grant the copied skills onto the target. Can also remove the granted skills.

Skill Bank: Turns skills that have been obtained into information and stores them, able to reproduce the skills at

- Information King Akashic Record

Contain every knowledge of the entire Universe and skills and The gods themselves (it's one biggest data recovery similar to the Apollo database in horizon zero dawn )

-Covenant King Uriel

Spacial Domination: The ability to to manipulate space to teleport to a recognized coordinate instantly.

Defense Barrier: The ability to create a multi-layered defense to cover whole body, and distort space in order to create absolute defense.

Infinite Prison: The ability to completely seal the target with the ultimate seal from which they can never get out.

Secluded Space: The ability to control heat by manipulating inertia. It is possible to release and absorb heat at will.

-Evil Dragon Lord Azi Dahaka

Thought Acceleration

Parallel Processing

Organic Matter Control: Ability to manipulate the organic matter.

Duplication Mass Produce: Ability to makes clones infinitely as long as the user is in contact with organic matter.

Ability Absorption: Ability that allows to absorb the abilities of absorbed beings.