Of course, this is only an ideal situation. There are more possibilities. Like now, the consciousness of Calamity is awakened too early, and Sikong Yuan and Calamity are forced to fight.

This is the most likely scenario, and Ning Xingzhou realized it long before the plan was launched. Therefore, his trump card is prepared for this situation.

Sikong Yuan was able to spend ten years with Calamity Consciousness, which meant that Sikong Yuan's spiritual body was of the same level as Calamity Consciousness. And he entered the world of consciousness and restored Sikongyuan's spiritual body to its peak state, which would allow Sikongyuan to fully possess a strength comparable to that of Calamity Consciousness.

At this time, Ning Xingzhou himself was the biggest variable in this battle.

What Sikongyuan didn't know was that the spiritual body could be fused. In other words, in the spiritual world of Sikongyuan, he could be completely absorbed and transformed into power.

Therefore, his last trump card was to completely merge with Sikongyuan during the decisive battle between Sikongyuan and Calamity Consciousness, resulting in a qualitative change of 1+1>2.

This was the only chance he had come up with after thinking about it for decades. Even if the price was that he would never wake up, he hoped that Sikong Yuan would win this battle.

However, Sikong Yuan did not give him this chance.

even......

The other party went through untold hardships, and the only source of disaster that was finally refined was also given to him.

This also means that the only reliance that Sikong Yuan can rely on to fight against the calamity consciousness is gone.

He lost this bet...

Ning Xingzhou walked in front of Sikong Yuan step by step, raised his hand and touched the other's cheek that was completely engulfed by the black flames, dazed.

In the end, he was still the one who held him back.

...

"Commander Zhou, Calamity 003 seems to be out of control, and the signal of the dormant cabin is completely interrupted. What should we do now..."

Commander Zhou looked at the black flames that filled the sky, and sighed heavily. His thick voice was filled with deep regret, and he seemed to have aged a lot for a moment, "It seems that Doctor Ning... he failed after all."

However, he was not dominated by the depressed mood for a long time, and his eyes were replaced by a perseverance, "All the generals obey the order, follow me into the disaster field, destroy the disaster species, and stop the disaster from spreading at all costs!"

"Yes Yes Yes!"

The answer resounded through the sky, and they were nervous and looking forward to it. They knew that the trip was dangerous, but the long-term success of the battle made them even more looking forward to their return after a hard battle.

Commander-in-Chief Zhou looked at these hot-blooded faces with unbearable grief in his heart. These people don't know the terrible disaster, but he is clear that this attack, they are going to die.

From the moment they were sent to station here, the end was doomed.

In the face of disaster, they have no choice. We can only rely on the sacrifice of moths to the flames to pave a way for the latecomers-the road of survival.

...

The familiar burning pain is back, every inch of skin, every pore, seems to be suffering from a long time. Sikong Yuanxu opened his eyes, his consciousness gradually blurred.