"Huh? Run away?" A deep voice came from above Manman's head. Manman was so frightened that he turned his eyes tremblingly, only to find Li Yuan standing behind it with an indifferent face, with a sneer on the corner of his mouth.

"I...I mean, it's too stuffy in the woods, you can take him out for a walk occasionally, no...I don't want to run away..." Manman was extremely guilty, and instinctively shrank behind Ning Xingzhou, the petals shaking. Sieve, explained stammeringly.

"Heh..." Li Yuan sneered, raised his hand to pick up Manman, and threw it aside, "It's pretty wide."

If his baby is really bored, it should also be something he considers, which round will Manman worry about. What's more, in order for Ning Xingzhou to live a comfortable life, he had already made arrangements.

As soon as Manman landed, he performed a rapid escape on the spot. Ning Xingzhou looked at its cowardly back and couldn't help laughing. Every time Manman saw Li Yuan, he was cowardly like this.

"Tsk, what's so beautiful about a broken flower, why don't you look at me?" Li Yuan sat down next to Ning Xingzhou in dissatisfaction, full of vinegar.

Ning Xingzhou looked at him suspiciously, not knowing what the taste of this cross-species flying vinegar was. Is it because they had an intimate relationship yesterday and were emotionally sensitive?

Thinking of yesterday's situation, Ning Xingzhou's face turned slightly red, and the familiar aura shrouded him, making his mood quite unstable. But he thought about it, as the one above, is it not good for him to always be so passive? And after that, should he care more about Li Yuan's physical condition?

"That... do you feel any discomfort?" Ning Xingzhou unconsciously looked down and asked with a blushing face.

"Uncomfortable?" Li Yuan had a rare moment of hesitation. After he understood what the other party meant, the corners of his mouth curved, revealing an ambiguous smile, "How could it be? It's very refreshing. You can come back as many times as you want. How are you?"

The lowered voice lingered in his ears, with a very gentle tone, but Ning Xingzhou had a strong feeling of being questioned, how could a man say that he can't do it! He glared at Li Yuan and couldn't help but struggle, "Hmph, that's needless to say, of course I'm good at it... um..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was taken into his arms by Li Yuan, almost frantically asking for a kiss. The chaotic hands ignited everywhere, bringing a very familiar trembling feeling...

...

After tossing for a long time, Li Yuan reluctantly let go of him and started feeding. Ning Xingzhou rubbed his waist and swore secretly that he would never speak up again! In order to save face for a while, the waist almost broke, which was too much of a loss.

"Take a break, I'll take you back to the base later." After simply eating something, Li Yuan said with a smile.

"Eh? Base?" Ning Xingzhou suddenly became interested. The base that Li Yuan mentioned should be what he saw in Manman's Red Mist before.

After all, Li Yuan was the only human he could come into contact with after so long, which was really boring.

"Well, I used to leave from time to time for a period of time, just for this base, called Oasis." Li Yuan looked down at Ning Xingzhou, his deep voice was endlessly gentle, "This is a base specially built for you. Hope you will like it."

"Hmph, you know the rhetoric." Ning Xingzhou tilted his head and didn't take his tricks, "If I hadn't accidentally discovered your little secret, I don't know how long it would take me to hide the base's affairs, but I'm sorry. Said it was built for me."