It can be said that the days are unbelievably comfortable, not like living in the apocalypse at all. Only when a few random mutant beasts are roasted and eaten, can there be a sense of realism in the apocalypse.

If he is not the task person, he is happy to enjoy the status quo. It's just that Li Yuan always leaves alone for a period of time, euphemistically calling it a search for supplies, but in fact he doesn't know what he is doing.

And resolutely reluctant to take him, like now.

"The situation outside is too chaotic, and I'm not at ease with you. Dear~" Li Yuan rubbed Ning Xingzhou's head and explained gently.

In fact, what he did recently was somewhat bloody, and he didn't want to leave a cruel impression of him on Ning Xingzhou. Living here with Ning Xingzhou can only solve urgent problems, not a long-term solution. When the time is right, he will naturally bring Ning Xingzhou back to the human world.

"But... If you go out alone, I'll be worried too." Ning Xingzhou got into Li Yuan's arms, looked at him eagerly, and said in a soft voice, "I'm very good now, and I want to help."

The other party's delicate face was in front of his eyes, softly coquettish with him, Li Yuan couldn't stand this the most, and wished the other party should say anything.

It's just... what he is going to do today is really inconvenient in front of Ning Xingzhou.

"Okay, this will be last time. Next time, I'll be with you no matter where I go." Li Yuan pressed a kiss on Ning Xingzhou's forehead softly, a look of determination flashed in his eyes.

In any case, he will put an end to the past today and completely eliminate the risk.

Ning Xingzhou pouted, knowing that his persuasion was fruitless, and snorted a little unhappily.

This is also very strange. Every time Li Yuan goes out, when he stays alone in the forest and waits, there is an inexplicable sense of seeing his wife at home waiting for her husband who is out to come home.

It's like being kept in captivity in this jungle.

"Good~ When I come back, I will accompany you to do hypnosis training. You can try as many times as you want." Seeing that he was not happy, Li Yuan coaxed happily.

"Okay then... You have to come back early." Ning Xingzhou's eyes flickered, and he reluctantly agreed.

"must."

...

After Li Yuan left, Ning Xingzhou lay on the specially made flower bed, spreading his spiritual body, looking for Manzhu Shahua. This jungle is very big, but the Manzhu Shahua is particularly easy to find, because the energy body of the other party is huge, and it is outrageous to be conspicuous among the tiny energy bodies.

"Manman, Li Yuan is gone, come here quickly." After finding Manzhu Shahua, Ning Xingzhou poked him with his mental tentacles and called him with his mind.

This is the communication method he learned not long ago. With the evolution of his abilities, he can perceive more and more things, and he can do more and more things.

In the same way, he has gradually figured out the scope of application of his abilities, which can be manipulated unconsciously or consciously but with less mental power than him.

Correspondingly, he was unable to successfully hypnotize Li Yuan, and the previous Manzhu Shahua, because their mental power was far higher than his own, so the situation that the supernatural power was invalid.

Now, his powers have already grown exponentially, and he is no longer the little rookie who could only rely on Li Yuan to protect him.

This is entirely due to the evolutionary crystals that Manman spit out from time to time, and of course, his tempering of abilities day and night.