2

I arrived at the Korean Airport and Damn! Finally! I am wearing a hoodie jacket, mask, and glasses. I spot my family's butler waiting for me. I gave him my items of luggage and things such as my bicycles and protective gear inside. The bodyguards that were with him, took it and place them in our car.

The people here at the airport seem to stare at our group and I do not know why. Maybe, I will ask the butler later. I need to visit my mom first to our hospital, she would probably get and if I suddenly showed up to our house later without telling her that I came back. I gave my phone to the butler to fix the system that the Korean system has. I can't use it like that when I don't even know how to do it.

I just sat at the back. The butler drives and the other guards drive the car they have to guard even when we are going to my mother's hospital.

When I arrived, I immediately went to my mom's office. Unusual stares and glances were given to me. Some security went to me but fortunately, the bodyguards held them back.

"Sir, that suspicious person you have there can't go inside! The madam will get mad!" One of the security yelled at my butler. The butler just glance at him while guiding me to my mom's office. Some staff have also been surrounding us and holding me back to cannot get in.

'Why can't I see my own mother?' I just rolled my eyes which cannot be seen through glasses. I sigh because I thought this is absurd.

With all the commotion in the hallway of my mother's room, the door opened and mom walk out of it. The people around me froze while looking at her. Mom had her forehead creased because of confusion about what is happening and her eyes landed on me. Her eyes grew wide and walk to me.

"Madam! The suspicious person with glasses! We are already chasing him out but he won't go!" Security of the hospital seems to think I am here to make a mess.

My mother didn't even bat them an eye and hug me tight. I hugged back.

"I miss you so much, son. Welcome back." My mom said the people who were nagging me earlier froze and look so dumbfounded while looking at us. Then they left because my bodyguards have been chasing them out.

"I miss you too, mom. I came here as soon as I got back to not get you freaked out when you see me later at our house." I said, smiling but I know no one can see.

She just chuckled and let me go.

"But what's with your getup? I can't blame the security for mistaking you as suspicious but I'll teach them a lesson later after of what they did." My mother said, smiling ever so sweetly at me.

"Hmm... I don't mind though but whatever you do." I shrug, without caring about what she wanted to do with them.

We just walk to her room and chatted for a minute because I still need to buy some things for myself.

"Here, use this card. Buy everything you want and don't mind the price. Okay? Enjoy son." My mom said as she handed me the gold card. She hugged me again

"Thank you, mom." I thanked her and gave back the hug. I am truly grateful for my family.

"Anything you want, son. We will try to give what we can reach." with that, we said our goodbyes.

I left the hospital. The butler and the bodyguards were still following me. My butler open the door of the car for me to get in and I sat at the back.

"Young master, where are we headed to?" The butler ask me as he sat on the driver's seat.

"Just go to where are the nearest mall. I just need to buy something." I said. He drove the car and went to the nearest mall.

I got out of the car and immediately went to the clothing stores. I bought so many hoodies that have dark colors on them. Well, my mother said to buy whatever I want so I did.