Blackmail Time

9th Floor
(Y/N) POV

Karasuma: I have only recovered about half way, though

Me&Dad: Half way is more than enough for you.

Ritsu then called for everyone.

Ritsu: Everyone, since there's no camera on the top floor at all, (Y/N)-kun asked me to hack into the personal computer's camera on the top floor. And I have succeed. We can observe the situation above.

All of us looked at our phone.

Ritsu: The entire upper floor has been reserved. As far as I can tell, the only one remaining is this man here.

We saw the back of a man. He was looking at the sick students through a screen in front of him.

Sara: This guy is the mastermind, huh?

Mom: Isn't that everyone by the virus on the screen?

Yoshida: So they're being recorded?

Terasaka:*sweating* I can tell he's getting off by watching them. That damn psycho.

Nagisa: Terasaka-kun...

Me:*looks at Terasaka*...

Me*thought*: So he has been infected too, huh.

Koro-sensei: Regarding that boss, I've figured something out. That mastermind is not an assassin. He hasn't put the hitmen to proper use. Originally, those hitmen were hired to assassinate me. However, I have entered this form, because the need to be on alert lessened, he probably spread out his watchmen and guards. But that wasn't the original assignment for the hitmen. Had they displayed their skills to the fullest extent, it would have been a fearful situation.

Chiba: Indeed... The reason we won the previous firefight is through tactics.

Koro-sensei: Karma-kun's situation as well. If he sneak up behind us instead of facing us face-to-face, you would have most likely been killed instantly from the power of his grip.

Karma:*smirks* I wonder.

I noticed that Karasuma, mom, and dad were in a deep thought.

Me:*stares at them*...

Me*thought*: They may have suspected someone.

Kataoka: Karasuma-sensei?

Karasuma:*shakes head* No, it's nothing.

Dad: We're running out of time now. This guy is assuming we're coming up from the elevator.

Mom: But if there's no activity until the time limit for the negotiations, then he'll probably remain on high alert.