MOOИLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT

❦︎WELCOME TO MOOИLIGHT ENTERTAINMENT❦︎

Name: MooИlight Entertainment

Founder:

Co-Founder: Qing Yong

CEO: Cheong  Ho-Jin

CO-CEO: Nira Patel

Established:  October 5th, 2012

Sub Label: L̷O̷R̷O̷ Entertainment (CEO - Harmoni and Euphoria)

Groups: BITTERSWEET (2013- 2013, 2014-2014, 2015 -Present) ЯӨƧΣ GӨᄂD (2020-Present), MIDИIGHT (2021-Present)

Soloist:

Kpop

R&B

Hip- Hop

Alternative Pop              

Bubblegum pop

EDM

Trap

Company rules:

1. Idols and Trainees can date. If you are dating outside of the company, we will hold you back.  You must let us know if you are dating.

2. No drinking or smoking under any circumstances if not 19 or older. We do not like underage smoking or drinking. If you are caught doing any illegal activities within the company premises or outside the company, your contract and your time at KingDom Entertainment will be over.

3. No Bullying/ Harassment of any kind. The last thing we need is our idols feeling uncomfortable or unsafe among staff or idols. If caught or idol reports someone else's behavior, we will speculate. And if guilty, the idol/ staff member's contract will be over.

4. All Idol and Trainees are required to meet with a Psychologists monthly. Trained  Professionals will be provided for any staff member Idol or Trainees to talk to.

5. Always be prepared and ready. It looks bad for the company when idols are being lazy and unprepared. Therefore, idols will show up ready to practice, perform, or produce.

6. Always be kind and respectful to staff and other idols. It's important in our company that you have a positive mindset and are extremely passionate about what you want to achieve.

7. Trainees will not be revealed until debut. For the privacy and safety of our current and future trainees, we've decided that it would be best to keep their identities known. We have trainees of all ages, genders, races, nationalities, etc, but their identities will not be revealed unless the company CEO says to do so.

8. Any malicious comments made online to our Idol will be investigated. If we find comment who made the comments will be sued. We want to make sure all of our Idol are safe and in good mental health

9. Idols can have a YouTube and or Instagram once you deubt. You must wait until you deubt to have an Instagram or Youtube.

MooИlight Entertainment Welcomes You