Bullying in Rose Gold and Goodbye Rain

"Hello. This is MooИlight Entertainment. 

As you all know we have terminated our exclusive contract with our artist Yoon. Yoon came to us shared that she would like to leave MooИlight Entertainment and Rose Gold. 

She had told us she getting bullied by someone inside our company. As you know here at MooИlight Entertainment we taking bullying very seriously.  Any bullying with our trainees or already debuted groups will be punished and will have their contract terminated.

Right after we released the statement that Yoon would leave  MooИlight Entertainment and Rose Gold members Mina Miyako, Na and Mi Hi lets us know that that member Rain had been bullying them.

When we heard this news we deeply upset. We contacted Yoon right away asked for her side of the story and everything the members said was true.

We then got in contact with Rain herself and ask her and she admitted to bullying the members. Because of this news, we will be doing an investigation on this matter and halting all Rose Gold actives.

Rain will no longer be an artist under  MooИlight Entertainment. All other  MooИlight Entertainment artist actives will go as planned.

Thank You  MooИlight Entertainment