He didn't want to end in death as soon as he entered this world.

But with the character of the task target, how should he approach him? 

'If I talk to him, I may be beaten, and the risk factor is too high, right?'

Thinking of this, Ning Xingzhou unconsciously glanced at Li Yuan, but the sight of the other party collided with each other in the air. He smiled awkwardly and pretended to observe the environment in the activity room, only daring to observe each other with his peripheral vision.

It doesn't matter if you don't observe it, you will be shocked when you observe it.

That guy... seems to be staring at him all this time?

Ning Xingzhou looked to the left and right, and then pretended to be unintentionally wandering around the activity room, and finally confirmed that Li Yuan had indeed been watching him, not the others.

It's wired.

But due to someone's extreme performance just now, he doesn't dare to ask "what are you looking at" now, so he can only secretly analyze the other party's intentions through his focused gaze.

Uh... It seems to have taken a fancy to the stick in his hand.

Ning Xingzhou hesitated for a while, then raised his eyes to meet Li Yuan's gaze, tentatively raised the stick in his hand, and reluctantly said, "For you?"

However, Li Yuan didn't appreciate it, just glanced at him indifferently, and then looked away expressionlessly, completely ignoring Ning Xingzhou's words.

"..."

Weird.

The corner of Ning Xingzhou's mouth twitched, and he deeply felt the difficulty of this mission. The mission target was a master who refused to communicate. How could he approach each other and increase his influence value!

Of course, now may not be the time to think about those issues. The top priority right now is to find ways to survive.

"Cough, so what, everyone is calm and calm. This is the end of the matter. It's not a problem to blindly escape from reality. Let's discuss the countermeasures together?" people integrate.

Ning Xingzhou and Duan Siyu looked at each other and moved closer to the person who was speaking. In the current situation, everyone gathers together, and the possibility of survival will be higher.

On this point, the people present all agreed. Of course, except for Li Yuan.

He just stood quietly not far away, looking indifferently at this small group that had just formed, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, extremely ironic.

Turning his eyes around, he unconsciously landed on Ning Xingzhou again. Looking at the extremely familiar figure, Li Yuan squinted his eyes and suppressed the complicated thoughts in his heart.

As stupid as I remembered, I naively thought that people are more powerful, but they don't know that in the end of the world, humans are the most terrifying beings. Without him, this man would have died many times.

The funny thing is that he sacrificed his life again and again to save him, but in return he was betrayed mercilessly.

The fingertips that were hanging down at random trembled involuntarily, and when he raised his eyes again, the temperature in his eyes had already faded away, leaving nothing but icy coldness. He wanted to see, this time, without his help, could Ning Xingzhou last a few days?...

"That... Let's introduce ourselves first. My name is Shan Xiao, and I study computers."

"Uh... My name is Zhang Lu, next to me is my brother Wang Qibin, both of us are law majors."