To Sploosh!

Mulai dari awal

     Today we were at Caveman's house, I guess his father had made a special foot spray that 'cures' foot odor. Peaches and onions. Hense why we're in a pool, we're waiting for the commercial to air later on. Right now was play time. We missed being young.

        We sat on the side of the pool, feet in the pool. The adults inside getting more drinks and food. Setting up the living room for laters commercial break. Nothing breakable was in the way when we went running. I looked up at the sky, watching a bird fly by. Did I even see a bird when I was at Camp Green Lake? I looked at everyone, Zero on one side of me and X-Ray on the other.
"Man.. it feels like it was just yesterday Caveman and Red showed up." X-Ray joked. I chuckled out looking over at Caveman.
"He was such a scared little boy. Now look at our boy, all grown up." I teased.
"Well sorry not all of us are scary like you, Red." I kicked some water at him, getting Magnet instead.
"Hey! What did I do?!" I laughed out, hands covering my mouth in a lame attempt to hide it.
"Boy, you done plenty at camp. Making me give you my food, teasing me... What didn't you do?- Blocking me in the shower!" He laughed, as the others chuckled.
"The shower was Squid's idea!"
"Don't throw me under the bus!"
"Man and why did Magnet get your food anyways? And when you kept chasing him?" X-Ray asked beside me. I looked at Magnet, looking to Zigzag on the other side of him.
"I don't recall." I mumbled looking at a tree that suddenly looked interesting across the yard.
"I found out she liked Zigzag." I glared back at him, the others laughing but shocked at the same time.
"So wait, wait. You knew and you didn't tell us!? We had to wait til when Zigzag said something!?" I looked over at Squid with a plain look.
"I was hungry!" We laughed again at Magnet's reply.
"Yeah speaking of which, Caveman.." Zigzag said putting an arm around Caveman head pulling him closer, putting him in a head lock.
"You just had to open your mouth to Twitch?" Caveman laughed trying to pull of his grip.
"I figured you guys needed a little push."
"So you left it for the new kid!?"
"Hey I'm just glad, happy that I, uh got the warning before I tried gettin' with her you know?" Twitch joked. We laughed at this, knowing the kid didn't have a chance, since he was younger.
"Yeah, key word tried" Armpit laughed nudging X-Ray at the joke.
"..I almost miss camp." I said quietly after a few moments of silence.
"Man, I don't." Armpit jokes as it grows quiet again.

"You've got to and dig those holes
with broken hands and withered soles
emancipated from all you know.
You've got to to go and dig those holes." We all looked over at Zigzag, staring at him for a second before looking back and forth at each other. A surge of nostalgic energy running through us all.

"So we're singing?" Twitch asks. Reminding me of Caveman making a comment similar to the last time we sung.
"Y'all know nothing of this." X-Ray challenged.
"Watch me, watch me." Caveman challenged back.
"Dig it uh oh oh
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh (oh)
Dig it uh oh oh
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh"

"Two suits, two tokens in hand
I got no respect 'cause I'm the new man
Got my shovel
Shoes full of sand
Check out the tag, the name's Caveman!"
"Dig it uh oh oh
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh (oh)

Dig it uh oh oh
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh"

"Take a bad boy, make dig 5 five,
the dirt and these shovels will give us a beat,
okay you gotta find somethin' never found before,
if not, we'll just have to dig some more.
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na"
"Dig it uh oh oh
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh (oh)
Dig it uh oh oh
Dig it
Dig it uh oh oh" I looked down at Zero beside me, dancing in my place. I nudged him, bumping sides with him, getting his attention. I smiled at him, trying to give him the hint.