Let There Be Rain

Start from the beginning

"What's that?" We all walked closer the side of the porch, examining the sky closer

"What's that?" We all walked closer the side of the porch, examining the sky closer. We made our way off the porch, looking up at the now forming clouds. It's gonna rain.. I thought with hope. The clouds continued to form, before it started to pour. Everyone held up their hands, as if not believing it. We walked out closer, feeling more of the rain. As if to make sure it were real. 

       We all smiled, rushing out in to the rain as we finally realized it was actually raining. It never rains out here, yet today, of all days it had started to pour. I smiled up at the skies, as the boys around me cheered and danced in the rain. Everyone suddenly alive and so full of energy. I looked back down, seeing the boys wrestle and hug each other out of excitement. I laughed, wrapping an arm around Magnet seeing Squid jumping onto Armpit's back. X-Ray and Twitch hugged. Everyone going around in one big circle, cheering with each other. I smiled hugging Caveman this time, this time Zero on Squid's back, spinning around in circles. Zigzag doing a weird dance around the others, others jumping. I let go of Caveman, him going for another. I was quickly scooped up in someone's arms and throw up. I screamed out, not expecting the sudden action. They caught me quickly, spinning me in a circle. I looked seeing that it was Zigzag and smiled at him. He quickly leaned down, kissing me.

"I don't want ya fightin', 'cause I don't want to see ya get hurt, Red. I don't want no other guy to even think about layin' a finger on ya either." He stated firmly. I looked at him, recalling our fight from earlier. I smiled at him brighter this time, before leaning up to him kiss him back. This time it was a deeper and longer kiss. The others around us seemed to cheer louder this time. We pulled back smiling at each other before looking around, noticing that the guys were cheering for us.
"See I told you she was Zigzag's." Caveman joked nudging Twitch. Twitch smiled at Caveman looking back at us.
"Bout time they realized they both wanted the damn water." I felt my face get red at their continuing comments. Bringing up old comments and hiden code messages.
"Man Red, now I really do see why they named ya Red." Twitch joked. I shoved him back some playfully, as I was pulled back a bit and an arm wrapped around me. I smiled up at Zigzag once more.
"Hector! Stanley! Come on!" The woman from earlier yelled out at the two. All of us knowing what time it was now. We gathered around them, X-Ray getting in Caveman's face.

"You be careful out there in the real world, a'ight?""Alright, boss

"Alright, boss."
"Everyone's not as friendly as us. Hold on for me." Stanley patted his face, the two of them hugging after.
"We'll miss you, man." X-Ray shoved Caveman back towards the car after their hug. Us around the car, watching as they got in.
"Alright guys, Be good. Keep your head up!"
"We'll miss you!"

"Take care, Caveman!" We yelled our goodbyes, the Warden coming up behind Caveman. We couldn't hear due to the noise, but ended with her looking sad after he left her there. They got in the car, rolling down his window and held a arm up.
"D-tent!" We pointed to him, cheering.
"I'll see you!"
"See you again!"
"D-tent!" I smiled at them, waving a hand. I laughed, jumping on Zigzag's back. I watched Twitch try and run after the car, Squid holding him back.
"D-tent!" We cheered more, louder than ever. Smiling brighter than ever. Zigzag ran around some more as did the others as I held on, cheering along with the rest of them.
"Hey mom! You remember what I like you do for fun?" I yelled tauntingly at mom as he shook his head to himself, not liking the situation he found himself in.
"I like watching people like you get what they deserve!" I reminded, the others laughing more as Marion and the Warden looked down in defeat as well.