"Don't do this, it will weigh on you and affect your recovery." Ning Xingzhou didn't notice for a while, and the entire weight was on Qi Yuan's body. He was a little embarrassed by the instant closeness, but he still remembered the doctor's advice for the first time.

"Really?" Qi Yuan let out a low laugh, grabbed Ning Xingzhou's waist with one hand, and stopped the other party's move to get up, with a force, he and Ning Xingzhou came to a position reversal, and laughed teasingly: "This way It won't be overwhelmed."

The distance between them was too close, and their breaths were intertwined. Ning Xingzhou had a subtle feeling that he would kiss each other when he moved. He instinctively stiffened his body and did not dare to meet Qi Yuan's fiery gaze.

"Master host! I'm done restarting!" While Ning Xingzhou was thinking about it, the voice of the spicy chicken system suddenly sounded in his mind. Ning Xingzhou was shocked, and his lips brushed lightly on Qi Yuan's cheek. Going up is like offering a kiss.

Ning Xingzhou's cheeks were extremely red, and he scolded the spicy chicken system countless times in his heart.

Qi Yuan was stunned for a moment, then the corners of his mouth twitched, and his low magnetic voice revealed a faint smile, "I didn't expect Xingxing to be so active, so I'll...you're welcome."

Saying that, he bowed his head slightly, and kissed the other person's rosy lips unceremoniously, just as soft and beautiful as he remembered, but this time, he was not in someone else's identity.

Ning Xingzhou was a little stiff at first, but gradually, he let go of his defenses, put his arms around Qi Yuan's back obediently, and responded to each other's kisses shallowly.

Aware of Ning Xingzhou's small movements, Qi Yuan became even more excited. The strength of his kisses was so fierce that he almost devoured him.

His breath was taken away mercilessly, and after a while, Ning Xingzhou couldn't stand the opponent's aggressive offensive. He patted Qi Yuan's back a few times, and the other party reluctantly let him go.

"Idiot, you don't even breathe." Qi Yuan's breathing was also a little short at the moment, but it was much stronger than someone gasping for breath as if he was liberating.

Hearing the words, Ning Xingzhou snorted lightly and glanced at Qi Yuan lightly, thinking of the other party's status as an actor, his tone was inexplicably sour, "Of course I'm not as experienced as my brother."

"I've never acted in intimate scenes in the years since I debuted, don't you know?" Qi Yuan narrowed his eyes, remembering the feeling of suffocation when he was mistaken, and his deep voice was sour, "It's you, you know you should call me. what?"

Ning Xingzhou was at a loss, wondering why Qi Yuan would ask such a strange question, but he still called out obediently, "Brother?"

"No, it's the name." Qi Yuan's fingertips rubbed the corners of Ning Xingzhou's lips with complicated eyes.

"Qi Yuan." Ning Xingzhou glanced suspiciously at the other party, only to feel that the other party's question was really inexplicable, "Why do you ask this suddenly? How could I not remember my brother's name!"

When this man first woke up, he called him by his name and wanted to call him brother, and now he called him by his name, how could it be so difficult to serve him!

"Just ask, I'm afraid you will remember it wrong again." Seeing Ning Xingzhou's dazed expression, Qi Yuan couldn't help but feel better. Even such a conversation would not remind Ning Xingzhou of Lu Yuan, who killed a thousand knives. It's not proof, now in Ning Xingzhou's heart, he has occupied an absolutely important position.

No matter how far Lu Yuan and Ning Xingzhou have developed in the past, from now on, he will be the only one who can kiss Ning Xingzhou.

"When did my memory get so bad... uh-" Ning Xingzhou was about to say something when he was blocked by Qi Yuan's lips again.

"Why is it swollen again..." Ning Xingzhou vaguely uttered a few weak questions, and was quickly drowned in the tussle of lips and tongues.

"If you can't breathe, you have to practice more." Their lips parted again, Qi Yuan looked down at Ning Xingzhou, who was out of breath, and explained with a smile.

When Ning Xingzhou recovered, he covered his lips again, and together with Ning Xingzhou, practiced again and again...

The author has something to say: a system that was stuffed with dog food: dare not speak _(:з"∠)_

I was wrong, I feel that I can't write for a long time without writing, I will adjust it slowly T^T