Looking at Qi Yuan's expectant gaze, Ning Xingzhou sighed helplessly, and made a "shush" gesture, "Brother, don't be in a hurry to talk, take good care of your body, and let your brother listen enough in the future."

Qi Yuan was stunned for a moment, thinking a little crooked for a moment, he wanted to go up to the pole and flirt with a few words, but he couldn't keep up with his physical condition, so he could only lie down honestly, but stared at Ning Xingzhou without blinking. , as if you can't see enough.

He didn't know how long he had been in a drowsiness, but as his consciousness became clear, the memory in the dream seemed to be stripped away little by little, and there was only one image that was impressive, as if carved into the bone marrow.

He was deep in the quagmire, surrounded by abuse and ridicule, fear and disgust, only one person grabbed his hand and said to him, "I believe in you."

The man looked unbelievably delicate, always had a clear smile between his eyebrows and eyes, his voice was very gentle, and he had the magic of calming people's hearts.

That person is Ning Xingzhou.

I don't know if it was because Ning Xingzhou was willing to believe him when he first met his public opinion, and it evolved into the situation in his dream. But what is certain is that his desire to be with Ning Xingzhou all the time is getting stronger and stronger.

...

For the next few days, Qi Yuan stayed in the hospital for rehabilitation treatment. In the doctor's words, the speed of his recovery was incredible. In just a few days, he was no different from ordinary people except for his limbs that were a little less agile.

"There have been a lot of invitations from directors and brands recently, and I asked Brother Wang to reject them all, right?" Ning Xingzhou sat beside the bed, skillfully cut an apple and handed it to Qi Yuan, and asked aloud. .

Brother Wang, whose real name is Wang Lin, is the agent arranged by the company after Qi Yuan joined Yaguang Media. It stands to reason that his assistant should not decide whether to accept or not, but the relationship between him and Qi Yuan is here , Brother Wang also knew, his meaning was basically equal to Qi Yuan's meaning.

"Of course I don't mind, I can enjoy such a rare two-person world." Qi Yuan narrowed his eyes with enjoyment, and he couldn't help but reveal an inexplicable smile on his face.

As a national idol, Qi Yuan has no choice in his appearance. After so many days of recuperation, the initial morbidity has long disappeared, and he is full of energy, especially when he laughs like this, showing a little evil spirit, which makes the already handsome face even more. attractive.

Ning Xingzhou's face turned red when he saw him, he looked away unnaturally, and said dutifully, "What are you doing, suddenly laughing so vulgarly."

"Wretched?" Qi Yuan raised his brows lightly, his right hand violently pulled Ning Xingzhou down on top of him, without arguing, but followed Ning Xingzhou's words and answered solemnly: "I am really thinking about some things that are not suitable for children. thing."

During this period of time, Ning Xingzhou had been taking care of him personally. At first, he was a little embarrassed. After all, he couldn't do many things alone.

But once he abandoned the so-called restraint, he felt more and more that this car accident was a beautiful thing for him.

During rehabilitation, he could stick to Ning Xingzhou's body justifiably, and even more so when he was cleaning, he could tease him openly. Perhaps the impact of the car accident on Ning Xingzhou was too profound. Zhou would be very nervous about him, turning a blind eye to his blatant wiping behavior.