Chapter Four- Part One

Start from the beginning

“You’re eyes.” He whispered brushing my bangs out of my face. I looked away. I hated my eyes. He grabbed my chin and turned my face back. “Two colors.” He whispered. I had one clear blue eye that looked old and blind, and the other was bright violet that looked full of life and beauty. I hated that both my eyes couldn’t have been that color.

“I hate my eyes.” I said pulling away. Jason grabbed my waist and pulled me back on to the bed. He leaned on top of me and kept staring. He pinned both my hands with his, I closed my eyes and looked away, thinking he was going to give me another hickey.

He growled, and picked me up. “Open your eyes.” He demanded.

“No!” I said, though I was smiling. I pulled my hands over them and shut them as tight as I could.

“Well if you won’t open them I’ll make you open them.” He said. I cringed but didn’t move. I felt the blanket around me and Jason’s weight pressed against me. His fingers found my sides.

“NO!” I screamed and tried to roll away.

“So you are ticklish.” He said grabbing me again and started to mercilessly tickle my sides. I giggled and screamed trying to get him to stop.

“No! Stop!” I cried when I could.

“Never!” He said. “Where else are you ticklish?” he asked laying me on the bed. “You arms?” he asked and began tickling my arms. I giggled and tried to pull away. “How about your legs?” he took my knees and made kick out madly. “Where aren’t you ticklish?” he asked when he dropped my legs. I calmed down and sat up.

“Umm…  I’m not sure.” I said honestly. He laughed and pulled me down on the bed beside him.

“I have never met anyone THAT ticklish.” I held my sides and pouted. “That also means I win.” He said chuckling. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. My eyes were wide open this time. He just kept staring at them.

“I’m not sure what you won exactly.” I mumbled sitting up. “Besides staring at people is rude.” I folded my arms across my chest and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Then someone call Rihanna, ‘cause I’ve been a Rude Boy.” He chuckled wrapping his body around me.

That was so lame I had to laugh. “Idiot.” I mumbled. His arm wrapped around my stomach and wrapped his legs around me.

“You love this idiot.” He whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

“You’re a leech, get off.” I rolled over. He laughed and let go. “Much better.” I said and stretched, feeling my back crack a few times.

“Now I like that.” Jason whispered laying on the bed. I frowned and turned around to see what he was talking about. Looking down all I was wearing was an oversized T-shirt. Why didn’t I notice this before?