❁Chapter Four❁

๑·。˚  ˚。⋆。 ᰔᩚ。⋆。˚  ˚。·๑

You kept running and running cause you know damn well that you'll be scolded by your boss 24/7 again.

Your bag felt a bit heavy today even thought you only brought a few items, but you didn't care because of how late you are.

A thin layer of sweat covered the nape of your neck, you quickened your pace even though you're almost out of breathe. You can even hear your own heartbeat.

"I made it, i'm here" both hands are on your knees, gasping for some air.

Right there you see your boss, glaring at you with such dark aura. "You're late again!"

"I know I lost track of time-" before you can even finish your sentence she starts smacking you with her fan. "Do you how long the people inside have been waiting for you!?, you're even lucky that i haven't even fired you!"

"Ow- ow- okay, i'm sorry i won't do it again"

"Now hurry up and go inside, you better hurry you don't want the audience to wait"

Going in the dressing you see a bunch of ladies that you've been working with."Scarlet, you're here!"

"Yeah, sorry i'm late"

"It's fine besides you're here now" She pats your back to calm your nerves and it did, you give her a quick smile in a quiet thanks and possibly cathing her grinning as she nods back.

"Hey jane! break times over, go serve someone outside"

"Damn it gotta go, let's talk later" she jogs ahead.

But anyways after changing your outfit and wore your wig.

You've been always wearing a wig since you don't want you're friends to misunderstood you and might think you're a whore, selling her own body for money.

Taking a deep breathe feeling the nervous even though this is not your first time dancing.

"Since you guys have been waiting forever, let's welcome your favorite dancer SCARLET!"

You were known as scarlet because of the color of your wig.

Cheering sounds filled your ears once you were showed behind backdrops of the stage, the cheering noises slowly died down when the music starts playing.

(skipping this cause im lazy)

On the other hand..

A black cat manages come here with you.

("Where am I? I thought I was sleeping on a pillow?")

He came out of the bag and start looking around "What is this place? Where's everybody?"

The black fluffy cat found the exit easily since its just right beside him.

"How did i get here again?" He didn't even realize he was in a bar since he can't see everything because of the fact the he's still a cat and how everything is big around him.

It's like an obstacle passing through this tons of people since this place got quite a lot of people especially at night, the black cat suddenly felt someone stepping on his tail resulting him scratching the person.

The person ended up to be drunk, he hiss from the pain and starts trying kick to the poor black cat but thankfully the black cat was be able to dodge them and continue to scratch the person.

But the drunk the person manages to land a kick and baji ended up flying and landing on a table where people are still eating.

"What the-!"