❁Chapter three❁

。⋆。˚  ˚。⋆。ᰔᩚ。⋆。˚  ˚。⋆。

"AHHHH"

The scream that you made was very loud, you crearly forget that akio is already asleep.

You accidentally stump your toe on one of the table's legs making you lose your balance. "Oww fuck!"

The lantern rolled on the floor towards the thing that you saw earlier, catching a better look at it.

And it was a- cat?

what is a cat doing here?

"Oh thank God, that scared me to death"

The cat was pure white and had purple eyes, it slowly walk towards you and lick your hand, tilting your head trying to understand what the cat was trying to do.

"How did you get in here? I'm pretty sure I locked everything" the cat put his paw in your hands, it was bleeding. "Oh no we need to get that treated"

You opened every cabinet, trying to find the medkit, "found it, we need to treat that injury of yours or it might cause an infectio-" you just turn around for a moment and suddenly there is are already many cats in front of you.

"You didn't tell me you got friends with you" you look at each one of them, some of them were injured. "oh dear what happened to you guys" you took out whatever is inside the medkit and treated their wounds.

"Just how long have you guys been in the woods, you all look dirty" you're still thinking about what to do with them, because you can't have another responsibility you can't even take good care of akio, let alone the 18 cats.

"Are you guys hungry?" and all of them started to meow loudly. "Okay okay, no need to be loud"

You looked through all the cabinets to see if there is some food that they can it. You keep looking but the only thing in there was the garlic bread that you made.

"Is this okay for you guys" they only look at you with doe eyes, you don't what that means but you just took it as a yes? You signed in confusion.

"I guess that's a yes?" You took two slices of garlic bread and placed the bread on the floor. All of them start eating, sadly the one bread is already half eaten because of one blonde cat.