❁Prologue❁

"Everyone let's all gather around, now that everyone's here i have an important announcement" The older Sano says across the table

"Everyone let's all gather around, now that everyone's here i have an important announcement" The older Sano says across the table. everyone's attention shifts over to him.

"It's about the gold mine, another group manage to seize control of it before we were be able to."

"WHAT!?/WHO!?" Both of his brother exclaimed, "The Eagle Company, i don't know who informed them, but by the time the team arrived, they were already inspecting the place"

"Ah, those darn bastards" another one of the black-haired guys with a high ponytail click his tongue in annoyance.

"Do you think soneone's telling them?"

"What are we suppose to do then" one of them asked. "That's why we also need to make our move, which is finding the spy that he planted here"

"I had expected him to plant a spy under our roof, since he's being quiet all this time" the older brother spoke again placing a finger under his chin thinking of what to do.

"I haven't really decided what to do to get revenge but for now we'll find a new gold mine" Everyone nodded.

Kisaki raise his hand. "Your majesty, how about we take this one from the northwest, its still unclaimed"

"Isn't that the cave that was named after a witch?" everyone in the room started to chatter. "But isn't it dangerous there, i heard that nobody was be able to get out of there" one of the marquess spoke worriedly.

Anzhong. The only witch who learned the black magic for over 24 years.

Black magic was already forbidden by every country, whoever uses it they will be given death penalty.

The cave is where Anzhong's death took place, the place where she was slaughtered to death, the cave became an abandoned mine shaft after her death happened.