Chapter Five || Stab Wounds and Secrets

(No pov)
!!Blood and stab wounds!!

Wilbur jumped up, what the fuck was that?! He carefully put the guitar back on the wall before bolting out of his room.

He ran through the halls of the house, occasionally sliding around corners with his socks and pushing off the walls he'd run into.

He soon appeared at the front door, his hair was a mess and his eyes were wide. He gasped at the sight of front door.

Bloody handprints were splattered on the walls with large blood drops on the wooden floorboards. A familiar pair of dark red converse were there as well, hastily thrown into a shoe rack while being covered in mud and too many rips.

The owner of the red converse, however, was nowhere in sight. Wilbur immediately ran into the second doorway that led away from the front door, he checked every room he could while yelling for the blond teenager.

"Tommy!" He yelled worriedly, "Tommy where are you!" He shouted as he rounded another corner. He looked through every doorway in sight until he heard a loud thump from upstairs.

"Tommy!" He yelled as he sprinted towards the living room, he slid into the couch before bolting up the stairs and continuing his search.

He immediately ran towards the closest bathroom, he then pushed down on the doorknob, it didn't open.

He tried again and again to no avail, he yelled for Tommy to open the door, worry leaking into his voice, and received no reply.

Wilbur swore beneath his breath and ran off to Techno's room.

He burst through the door and ran to his brother's vanity, he picked up a hair pin and ran back to the bathroom while straightening it out, he slid into a wall on the way there.

Once he was in front of the door, he crouched down and slid the pin into the keyhole and quickly twisting and pushing it around before hearing a satisfying click.

Wilbur stood up again and pushed the door open harshly, he nearly threw up at what he saw.

Tommy was sitting against the toilet with a pained look in his normally bright eyes, his red hands were folded over a bloodstained towel that was so red that Wilbur couldn't even attempt to identify the original colour. His hoodie and pants had multiple rips in them that had blood soaked around the edges, his blond hair was messy and covered with dust.

Wilbur grabbed the first-aid kit on the wall and rushed forward to his brother, worry consumed his brown eyes as he kneeled beside Tommy. He gently removed Tommy's hands from towel and nearly gagged as they fell limp.

"Tommy..?" He whispered gently as he felt for the teenager's pulse, he sighed in relief as he felt the slow heartbeat- it was worryingly slow, but was there at least.

Tommy slowly tilted his head to look at Wilbur, "I..." he began slowly, his voice was hoarse and quiet, "rolled into Ranboo again." He finished with a grimace of pain, "Fuck." He swore.

"That's hard to believe." Wilbur choked out as he looked at the wound beneath the towel as he removed it, it was very clearly from a blade.

Tommy laughed painfully, Wilbur breathed shakily as put on a pair of gloves and lifted the hoodie. He began cleaning the wound, he tried his best to ignore the fact that Tommy had already passed out from, what he assumed, was either blood-loss or pain.

He eventually finished cleaning the wound and began wrapping healing-potion soaked bandages around it, he than moved onto the much smaller wounds and began wrapping them in bandages. The entire process took an hour and a half, he had stopped the bleeding with a few healing potions, luckily, but Tommy was still out cold.