Chapter 42 - drama

Start from the beginning

" yes? " I asked and stopped the camera.

" you seem busy " she said and i turned around looking at her.

" you think? " i said back and she plopped down on my bed.

" where's Janessa? " I asked standing up.

" busy in her office- what do you have planned for your hair? " she asked.

" A wig- here's a picture of it " I said opening the gallery and throwing her the phone.

* the wig *

" that's cute! " she said and i hummed in response

" well i'm about to continue this video " I said and turned the camera back on.

" now you're going to use this edge band " I said holding it up and put it on my head.

" can you do mine? " Stephanie asked.

" yeah but go get it because after that i'm doing makeup, then pictures, then going to the mall and etc. " I said and grabbed the hot comb.

" now time for our hot comb " I said and saw Stephanie leave.

* 2 1/2 hours later *

I finished the paper work about a hour ago and i even checked on the girls who were still sleeping.

Shocker.

So now I'm putting my jacket on and making sure I have everything I need before I leave to go to this meeting.

I'm just merely going to observe seeing as i don't know how far we've gotten with that mafia and i don't feel like drama.

There was a knock on the door and I quickly ran and opened it to see Anthony.

" you ready? " he asked and I nodded.

< KELLI'S POV >

" i'm going out- i'll be back soon " Henry said and i scoffed.