𝟧𝟨 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗂𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗋

♡ ━ ❪ HARRY STYLES ❫   ༉⭑₊˚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘅

༉⭑₊˚ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘅 . . .

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗏𝗂𝖺 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌

     𝓢iena was cuddled up against Rudy, with a blanket thrown over her

     𝓢iena was cuddled up against Rudy, with a blanket thrown over her. He was stroking her hair, while she was slowly falling asleep, finally being able to catch a break from the overthinking and sleepless nights.

It's been a week since everything that happend with Harry. After seeing the article Siena had called her mum and Rudy, breaking down. Of course Rudy immediately told her to fly back home, she didn't want to, she wanted to hear Harry out but a part of her knew she was just going to break when she saw his face so she went back to LA, without saying a single thing to Harry.

When she arrived at Rudy's place, he wasn't there since he had a photoshoot. Well shortly said, Siena went to a bar and got drunk.

The long version is Siena looked around Rudy's house only to find a note. 'Hey S, If you read this you've arrived, welcome home. I'm at a photoshoot right, I'll be home around 7 PM. Make yourself comfortable. Love you forever, rudes <3' this making a small smile appear on Siena's face, which also quickly disappears when remembering why she's actually there.

Siena found herself looking around the room, sighing. She decided to just leave her stuff here and go have a drink, to let out all her emotions. She walked to the closest bar she could find, since she didn't have her car here and Rudy had taken his car.

Drink after drink, tears trying not to fall, Siena starring in front of her feeling her whole world fall apart. She's never been a big alcohol fan, she drank it but not much but moments like this, alcohol was her best friend, that's what hurts.

Now Siena asleep in Rudy's embrace still, Rudy looking down at her, smiling at how peaceful she looks, how bad he feels for not being able to keep her like this forever. To him, Siena deserved the world and much more, she had always been there for him when the world came crashing down his feet, now it's his turn to be there for her.

How much he wished he could protect her from all the pain in life, it was his biggest wish, because seeing Siena sad, slowly killed him inside. Life is unfair to good people, bad things happen to good people and it shouldn't be that way. Siena was the bravest and kindest person out there, to Rudy, why didn't the world give her that back? Well because the world is unfair.

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 !

My exams be starting next week and I still haven't done a single fucking thing :)

Anyway me and my crush be looking each other in the eyes in geography today, and I think that was the best moment of my day !