𝟦𝟢 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓕𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 ̟ﹾ━━━ ❛ 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❜

𝓒𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝓕𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 ̟ﹾ━━━
❛ 𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❜

Siena was sat with Rudy and Harry in the living room ready to watch SNL. He hadn't told Siena what he was going to do or what was about to happen, so to her it was also a suprise.

"I'm so excited." Siena exclaims, while grabbing some of Rudy's popcorn, making him give her a dead stare for stealing his popcorn.

    Harry walks on the stage of the SNL show, wearing yellow pants, a blue blouse and a grey blazer, with full enthusiasm he dances off the stairs.

The crowd cheers, while Harry stands there with the biggest smile on his face, feeling a little nervous but also very excited. "Thank you." He bows a little, thanking the crowd for cheering.

"Thank you so much. It is so great to be here, hosting Saturday Night Live for the first time." The crowd cheers again.

"I'm so excited to be here and more than just a musical guest, feels amazing. Feels like when you find out when someone likes you more than just a friend." He smirks at the camera.

"Saterday Night Live and I have taken things to the next level. Just like all my serious relationships we're all gonna spend one incredible night together."

This made Siena laugh out loud, almost spitting out her drink. "We did have an incredible night." She jokes, making Harry throw a pillow at her.

     "And then we'll never see each other again." He sighs. "This is new territory for me. I'm very excited to be doing comedy tonight. Just wanna make it clear to you all, my priority is the music."

"It goes music then comedy." He looks at the ground. "Well, let's be honest it goes music then fantastic hair then comedy then family then friends."

"You do have fantastic hair." Rudy jokes, making Siena slap him on the head. "Fuck you." He frowns.

"But ultimately I'm a very serious musician and nothing says serious musician like talking while playing the piano." Harry walks to the piano that was next to him and knocks on it for some reason.

"Why are you knocking on it?" Siena frowns.

"Why not?"

   "Oh that feels good." Harry says as he takes place at the piano.

"What feels good?" Rudy smirks about his dirty comment, making Harry groan in respons.