Chapter II

Why do we fight? Is it for control, firepower, or just one's willpower? I will never know, maybe our creators wanted us free... for what I am a Heretic, or a Hero or I am just a lost soul looking for a purpose in life.
- KMS Odin

Abandoned North Atlantic Base
3rd person pov

It's been three days since I've seen any other ships or sirens anywhere. While I getting my ammo stocked back up and armor repaired. Pure and I walked around the old base that was once apart of Azur Lane alliance now forgotten. Pure found some old recipes and some more cooking tools. I found a wisdom cube upgrade for me to make me look more like the Bismarck sisters then what I have now. But I'll keep it in my backup plan for emergencies. Once we finished our search around base we packed it back to the battleship and prepared to leave the dock.

Odin: you ready to leave Pure?

Pure: yep I pack all of new cooking stuff into cooking room. And brought some MRE's and canned foods what was left on the base after it was abandoned.

Odin: alright was that all Pure. Because once we leave we won't be coming back.

Pure: yep that's everything. So may we leave plz.

Odin: right!

As Odin backed up the Battleship and then left the old base and prepared for their long journey out on sea. As Odin did his usual checkup on the open ocean and checking the radar system and then checking all mechanical work and systems before heading back to the bridge, unaware of a Eagle Union fleet was on it normal patrol was heading his way.

Eagle Union Atlantic patrol
Carriers: Princeton
Battleship: Colorado, and California
Cruisers: Concord, Brooklyn, and Atlanta
Destroyers: Aylwin, Bush, Hobby, and Juneau

California: any sign of sirens anywhere guys?

Concord: nope! I still clear here!

Bush: just another boring patrol.

Hobby: yep just another boring patrol.

Princeton: I gonna to send a scout plane to the sky farther ahead of us to see we're heading straight too?

Juneau: alright.

As Princeton sends a scout plane into the sky as she prepares for anything. Unaware of a future consequences my set them on.

Back to KMS Odin
Odin was checking his radar until his radar ping a object in the air alerting him of enemy plane flying over him as AA guns prepares to fire upon the unfortunate Eagle Union fighter plane. Once it left i was high alert prepared to fight if I had too. As Odin watched it fly back south he prepared his main turrets with AP rounds and waited...

Once they appeared 20km from Odin he turned his main turrets to the left and up 5 degrees and once a destroyer got in range.

Odin: Feuer!

**Six Loud Gun Shots**
**Six Loud Gun Shots Echoing**

The whistling was deafening.

Aylwin: *gasps*

**Six Loud Explosions**
**Six Loud Explosions Echoing**

Aylwin: gahhhhhhhhh!

Juneau: Aylwin!!!

As Juneau saves Aylwin from sinking into ocean. California and Colorado fire back at Odin as he again fires At California hitting turret B causing it to explode damaging her as Princeton launched her planes at Odin as his AA and AAA guns fire at the planes taking them down. As the battle continued more of battleships, cruisers and destroyers were damage and were forced to retreat because of the damages that Odin caused...

Once the Eagle Union patrol left by smoke leaving Odin with only one damaged secondary armament turret near the front.

Odin: Pew. That was close... better check up on Pure before something happens.

Once Odin left thy bridge and headed to the lower parts of the ship finding Pure still fast sleep in bed even with the guns firing and stuff.

Odin: well let's get moving I don't anyone else finding us soon.

As Odin left and prepared for journey ahead, and for what's turn of events my come for them.

And with that KMS Odin continued sailing waiting for anything to happen...

To be Continued...