Aim and Shoot

By the time Ash was done talking with Blanca, he was walking out of the library as he looked at the images that Blanca took as he just kept on repeating what he said. Robot? Really? And he heard of his name? And aiming for Eiji no less! Either somebody is going for somebody Ash's heart or Eiji made one hell of an enemy. So he then started to run to the police station where Eiji is working at, as he then busted through the doors, looking around for Eiji. The police officers off duty looked at Ash as they then looked at each other as one asked him.

"Sir? Why did you barge in like that?"

"No time to ask that! Where is Eiji?!"

"You mean the new kid? Oh he's down the hall but-"

"Thanks!"

He ran past the officers as some started to give him chase as he looked around, looking through each office until he found Eiji who was looking through some cold case files as he then made a hard left into the office as he closes the door behind him as Eiji jumps, looking at Ash.

"Ash? What are you doing here?"

"Hey..By chance..did you make an enemy?"

"An..enemy? Wh..No? Not that I know of?"

"Great! So they're after you to get to me!"

"Huh? What's going on Ash?"

"You know how to shoot right?"

"Because the police academy made me learn, so yes."

"Yes but do you know how to shoot the Ash Lynx way?"

"..Wh..What's going on Ash! You never told me anything!"

"Well..to keep a long story short..What if I said that there's somebody else out there trying to kill you?"

"Why would they do that?"

"Do I really need to answer that for you? So they can get to me. Why else?"

"..Well what do you have?"

"I'll get into details of that later. But for now, you need to lay low! And I need to teach you how to shoot way better then whatever that training they gave you. You're going to the Lynx school for shooting. Okay?"

"...You seriously need to have a sit down conversation with me and tell me what is exactly going on."

"With me setting off every police officer in this damn place we can do that when you get back home."

Eiji sighs as he looks around for any windows for him to go out of. None. Damn. He needs a quick exit. He remembers in the bathroom there's a window for him to get out of. He goes to Ash as he turns him around, pinning him to the door as Ash blinks as he heard a click of cuffs.

"Oi! What the hell are you doing?"

"Make a ruckus while I escort you. Trust me on this."

Eiji would open the door as Ash would be cussing up a storm as they passed the officers. Granted it'll get other people to ask how he was able to cuff Ash in that small room. By the time majority of the people went from giving Ash a chase to shock seeing him in cuffs, and not a lot of people were looking their way, he shoved him into the bathroom. He uncuffs him as Ash looked at the window then at Eiji. He gave him a small smile.

"Thanks."

"I know this place better then you. Now go."

Ash nods his head as he was heading for the window but then Eiji held him before he went to the window. Ash looks back at him as he held his hands.

"What happened?"

"..If what you're saying is true then keep your head low too."

"You know I always do."

Eiji nods his head as Ash let go of his hands as then Eiji lets go of him, as Ash went out of the window, going back to his hideout as Eiji went back to his work for the day.