Five years later

Ash was stuck with Sing, having a shoot out with one of Lee's men. Damn that man never gives up does he? Sing was out of bullets as Ash grunts, as they just kept coming, he was going to run out of bullets too. Shit after all it's 2 against 20! And he wasn't keen on going back to jail for another time. So he kept on shooting until he heard the click that it was empty. He hid behind the car with Sing until he looked around until he saw a man hole down the alleyway. He looks at Sing as he yells at him,

"Follow my lead!"

Ash got up, running down the alleyway as Sing was following him. Sing was kicking the trashcans down to stall some time for them as Ash was able to pry the manhole open, jumping down and grabbing onto a ring of the ladder as he started to climb down. Sing climbed down as well, as he covered up the manhole, following Ash down the ladder.

"What now? You know they'll find us here."

"Just keep running until you smell the subway."

"Smell?"

"Everything has a distinct smell Sing. If you can't smell it then just find it or hear it! Now let's go!"

Sing nodded his head as they both started to run down the tunnel, hoping that they would lose Lee's men. Lee really kept his promise of them being sworn rivals until one of them dies. Ash and Sing kept on running until they couldn't any more. Ash touched the wall as he pants, as Sing put his hands on his knees as both are trying to catch their breath. Until they heard footsteps come up from behind him. He may have have an empty gun but intimidation will work until further notice of a new plan. Sing had his throwable blade at the ready, looking ahead at whatever danger could be coming around. Until..Ash heard somebody yell out his name.

"Ash!! Boss! Wait!!"

"..Wait..Bones? Kong? What the hell- What are you two doing here?! What part of 'Don't follow me' Didn't you two understand?!"

"Sorry Boss...But it's important!"

"What could be more important then us living?!"

"..Eiji.."

His eyes widen as he dropped his gun. He looks at Bones and Kong.

"..Eiji..? I..havent heard from him in five years.."

"..He's back."

"HE'S BACK?!"

"Yes thats why we came to find-"

"WHERE'S THE EXIT TO THIS PLACE?!"

"I see a ladder not too far from here Ash. Just start going up-"

Ash ran to the nearest ladder and started to climb up the ladder, as he practically punched the manhole open. Bones, Kong, and Sing followed after him as Ash broke his elbow into the nearest car he found and opened it as the car alarms were going off. He hopped into the driver seat as he waited for Sing, Kong and Bones to go into the car. Once they were all inside he slammed the gas pedal and drove off. He drove off to the condo that was still across from the building that Golzine owned. He kept it after all these years to look back at the place and recall how he, in the end, won by default and will continue rubbing it in his face, even after his death. He got out of the car as he started to run inside. Bones and Kong were trying to catch up with him but Sing wasn't even bothering to follow. Ash was just a one tracked mind now once he heard Eiji's name. By the time he got into the room. There he was. Eiji Okumura. He had his hair into a pony tail, glasses, having a more formal attire as he stood up to look at Ash. Ash had a more pixie like hair-cut with a few cut deep scars on his arms and one on his cheek, having ripped jean vest with a long sleeve white shirt and long jean pants having a few rips with black combat boots, concealing whatever weapon he had on himself. Eiji stood up as Ash looks at him still. Both are still living in different worlds. As Eiji walks to Ash as Ash just stood still. Eiji slowly hugs him as held onto him.

"..Hey Ash..It's been a while hasn't it?"

Ash stayed still as he nodded, tearing up as he held onto him. He gripped onto the coat he was wearing as he buried his face into his shoulder.

"..Why didn't you write you idiot..or even text..?"

"Your number changed constantly and also I didn't know if you decided to move to some place where Mailmen don't deliver."

"...I..Just shut up..I'm glad you're here.."

Eiji smiles as he looks at him.

"I also got a job offer here when I graduated because...well..you know, my study abroad that I had when we first met and I was planning on joining the police force, so here was a good place to make a few connections and-"

"...Police work? So what, you and I will be playing cops and robbers?"

Eiji laughs as he smiles at him.

"If you wish, yes. For now however...I'll be cooking some of your favorite foods that you have been missing from me!"

Ash smiles as he nods his head. God, it was good to have Eiji back.