Same old Library

Ash looks at Kong and Bones as he waves at them.

"I'm going out with Eiji. Don't wait up, and if you need me, I'll go to my usual place got that?"

They both nod their heads as they smile at Ash. Ash looks at Eiji as he puts on his coat as he turns to him.

"Well? You coming?"

Eiji nods his head as he started to grab his coat as he puts it on. He started to walk with him as they both left through the door. As soon as they left and gotten out onto the streets, Ash grabs Eiji's hand as he looks at him.

"Come on! And try to keep up!"

Eiji looks at Ash as he started to run. Eiji quickly followed after him as they both ran next to each other. After running a couple of blocks, of course, Eiji would be tired as he let go of Ash's hand as he pants, leaning his back on the wall of the corner as Ash looks at him.

"Are you okay?"

"Eh? Yeah! yeah..Just..tired. You have some endurance!"

"Well, you know me. I need to have one!"

Eiji chuckles as he nods his head as he continues to pant. He tilts his head back as Ash looks at him still.

"You prefer to walk the rest of the distance there?"

"Yeah..just..where the hell are we going anyway?"

"Do you remember where we first met each other?"

Ash started to walk ahead as Eiji gotten himself off the wall as he started to walk after Ash.

"I thought it was because of some police issue we did. Didn't we?"

"...Well okay besides those complications, I mean a genuine sit down and we talked to each other. Do you remember?"

"...Your holding cell?"

Ash face palms as he sighs.

"I..meant the library. We're going there."

"Ohhhhh right right..Well, it was a rough patch when you and I first met each other Ash!"

He nods his head as he chuckles as he had his hand out to him.

"Come on"

Eiji smiles as he grabs his hand. Ash looks ahead as he started to walk with Eiji. Multiple thoughts ran through his head. Main one being:

"I'm holding Eiji's hand"

Multiple other thoughts ran through his head such as the worrying thought that somebody might get the wrong idea and try to kill Eiji. However, it wouldnt be the wrong idea completely but the idea of seeing Eiji dead isn't on the agenda. So he prefers not to. But also the idea of Eiji actually staying around pleases him. He hasn't seen him in so long, he wishes that he wouldn't leave at all.

"Uh..Ash? Ash you there?"

By the time he snaps out of it he would be seated across Eiji in the library. He looks at him as Eiji smiles at him.

"..When did we get here?"

"Oh just about a couple of minutes ago. Why do you ask?"

"..No reason. Anyway.."

"Hm?"

"I wanted to ask..How long are you staying exactly?"

"I thought I told you before?"

"..Perhaps you did, but just to solidify?"

"I have a job here. I came here for a job so I can see you again."

"Right..right.."

"Are you sure you're feeling okay Ash?"

"Eh? Yeah! I'm fine..just.."

"hm?"

"..So many thoughts are running through my mind.."

"Such as?"

"...Nevermind. I'll tell you back at the base okay?"

"Uh..Okay?"

"Well, if you need me, I'll be reading about okay?"

"Same here! And after that, do you want to pick up coffee for the others?"

"Hm..sure. I wouldn't mind it."

Yet somebody within a trench coat and fedora was listening on over to them as they kept silent, watching over them and watching over their every move.