Me and Nischay'Sir' are having a official party in Mumbai of box office hit of the series that he and many other youtuber worked in...(The Shoot- part)

Guess what i am late so Lakshay is going to usher me to the airport,

Time skips______she reach Mumbai....

I ran where Nischay was standing talking with some other creators laughing and talking.....
"Hi MG!" Ajey greeted, all the memories from last night came into my mind
I greeted him back.
Bhuvan hugged me from back, I greeted him too.
"Meh tumse gussa hu"bhuvan said
"Tum mujh se ruth jaoge BB, yeh socha nahi tha" everyone started giggling and smiling
Then bb went for his interview
Party was not yet started right press is here they are giving interview and photos stuff.
Nischay was standing at the side I think his interview was done.

I dragged him to the side.

"I am So sorry sir, i am late.. mera alarm clock nahi ring kiya aur jab meh aayi toh saktiman ne gol gol ghuma diya chakkar aa gaaye, sorry"i started appologizing with cute puppy face.
"Hmm,ok" he said with cold voice.

"Nischay come na, we are taking a pic together" Nia said,
I freakin hate her, she talks to me with so much attitude.
"Yeah comin!!" He told her joyfully and went there for a group photo.

I became really sad, after his reaction.

(Kind of like this)

Time skips......
Nischay was getting ready, other ytber also got ready.
His outfit..

"Y/n tum taiyaar ho-?" he said slowly,

Yn outfit with black mask..

"Voh Meri tie bhand do please"he asked
"Thik hai idhar aaiye" he came closer to you

You started tieing his tie, then suddenly out of the blue moon he pinned you to the wall "Please Y/n i can't i just can't meh nahi reh sakta tumhare bina nahi reh sakta, i love you-"

He kissed you passionatly, you tried to move but you are incapable. So you kissed him back after all it isn't that bad.

Then they went to the party hall,(matlab scene yeh hai ki stay ke liye rooms bhi diye gaye hai, aur roof top par party hall hai)...

Party started, "hey, how are you?" Ajey said nervously.
"I am good! Wbu?"I replied a bit sad about that day
"Me too"he laughed, (he's a bit nervous with MG(yn))

Then the party went all good and nice, it was late night party was about to end.
Until,
Dhruv came to the Yn, "hey myself dhruv, do you have a name or can I call you mine" he said in all flirty tone, checking her out up and down.
"Myself MG" I answered with nervous laughter, why is he acting like that she thinks
Then they started talking, dhruv was flirting the whole time.
Ajey was standing near listening.

Ajey POV
I am standing and he is flirting with her wth.
"MG we need to talk"I whispered her ears and drag her back to the room.
"Dhruv, I'll see you later"she said to dhruv.

I closed the room door and pinned her to the wall.
___________________________________________________

Aaj ke liye bas itna hi,
Milte hai aaglre ch me.

Aree tau, kitna hookah phukega phephde choco lava cake ban jaenge.
Bas kar.....

Vote aur comment kar dena

Bye, gand marao(sorry)
☝️