ch. ¹⁰

The next day I woke up to knocking on my dorm door.

Groggily walking up to the door and opening it slightly peeking through the crack in the gap.

Gojo smiled and wave at me as I fully opened the door.

"Is there something you need Dad?"

He nods

"Yeah, I do need something, I need to train you"

My eyes slightly sparkled at him, I quickly went to my closet and grabbed my uniform and going inside the bathroom to change.

"Remember we need to be quick because we have a mission later on!"

Gojo noted to me behind the bathroom door.

"Yeah yeah!"

I yelled back at him.

I walked out and he started leading me  outside.

"So how are we gonna train"

I asked looking at his back as he stopped waking, we were next to some woods that wasn't too far from the school territory.

"You're gonna attack me until you get your energy under control and not hurt others around you"

My eyes widened at this, he said that too casually!

I looked down at the ground sadly.

"You know that if i overuse my energy I'll lose control?"

He nodded before patting my head.

"That's why we're trying. Only us two"

He smiled at me as I nodded slightly grateful.

Gojo explained some stuff on how to control the amount of energy I put into my attacks to be more aware of how to protect others while doing so.

He made it sound so easy!

...
.
.
Way too easy

To hell with this! It's hard!!

I ran towards him trying to attack him while minimising my energy into it, as my punch landed on his space the attack still created an electric explosion in the area damaging A little bit of the ground.

I stepped away from him, staring at my hands in disappointment.

"Y/n, I'm 100% you can control it you just need to train more"

He encouraged me with a soft smile, I looked at him and nodded.

"One more time. I wanna try one more time!"

I said, determined that I'll get the hang of it this time.

As I focused my energy on my hand creating a purple light around with a little bit of electricity coming from it.

Before I could hit him, I froze.

Why can't I move? This is bad, as I felt my hand drop to my side.

Gojo stared at me and put his hand on his chin, making it look like he's thinking.

I dropped to my knees as I got control over my body again.

"It feels like another power is sealed inside of me dad... The power inside Mr wants to get released"

With a shaky voice I got the courage to look up at him with tears eyes as he gave me a comforting smile.

"We'll get control of your energy first then we will focus on the power sealed inside you alright? We'll get to the bottom of this"

I nodded and wiped my tears that slipped down my face.

He looked at his watch before turning around.

"Well I need to go overboard, you should head back to your dorm and wait for Megumi to get you for your mission"

Gojo waved me goodbye as he walked off.

"Alright, I love you!"

I smiled softly at him as he replied to me saying 'I love you'.

"I love you too, good luck on your mission"

I simply nodded before heading back to the dorms, on the way there I ran into Yuuji.

"Oh hey Yuuji, what are you doing here?"

I exclaimed as I walked up to him, he turned around shocked at my sudden appearance before visibly calming down.

"Hey! I was just taking a walk before our mission! Are you excited?! Our first mission together!"

His eyes beamed with joy, I sweatdropped before nodding at him.

"I guess you can say that, Im gonna head to the dorms now see you later"

I glanced at him with a soft smile before turning and walking off as he waved goodbye to me.

"Yeah! See you later Y/n!"