ch. ³

Both me and megumi were running through the collidors.

It's hard to locate the presence of the finger with all of the cursed spirits around I every corner!

"Its presence is all over!"

Megumi yelled frustrated.

As i turned the corner i saw a weird looking cursed spirit that kept saying slurp.

"Shit!- did it escape the club room already?!"

I sweatdropped at my own words as I got ready to attack but megumi beat me to it.

"You're in our way."

He did a some sort of hand sign and summoned his shinigami.

"Divine dogs..."

I charged up my cursed energy into my hands wanting to attack the cursed spirit but doing so will create a shock wave and result in injuring megumi..

"...go and feast!"

I looked at megumi, his eyes held a fierce look in them as his dogs? Attacked the curse.

I ran ahead as the dogs exorcised the curse, megumi running behind me closely.

Two blob looking curses appeared and attacked me but I dodged and ran further ahead.

"Its close!"

I called out to megumi.

Megumi caught up to me running beside me his dogs running in front of us.

We stopped running when we see the curse with the finger, but it has a hostage too.

"Is it trying to swallow the finger and the students at the same time?!"

I yelled in disbelief.

My eyes stayed unmoving from the curse, I can't do anything.. if I attacked it that will result in killing others..

I can't control my cursed energy when I attack, it can go out of control and I don't want that..

Suddenly the window broke and yuuji kicked the cursed spirit.

Is he a mad lad?!

I shared at him with visible shock, not expecting that.

Megumi slightly glared at yuuji and yelled at him in shock.

"Itadori?!"

I ran over quickly and rescued the students as yuuji distracted the cursed spirit.