ch. ¹

I slowly woke up due to my alarm.
Groaning in the process as I reached for my phone to turn off the alarm.

I sat up while rubbing the sleep off of my eyes and yawning in the process.

I got ready for the day and headed downstairs, waiting to get greeted by my father...but I see that he left for the day supposedly probably at work.

You see my dad is a jujutsu sorcerer... might be ironic that i don't really like jujutsu sorcers they're too problematic.

As I was about to open the fridge to grab some food I got a call.
I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller Id.

Dad's calling me? I wonder what he needs from me.

I answered my phone.

"Hello?"

"Y/n! How are you my sweet little girl"

I can basically hear the smile on his face as he talked.

I smiled aswell.

"I'm doing well, did you need anything?"

"Yeah, I know that you don't like jujutsu sorcerers but I need you to help one of my students find a cursed object"

I sighed out, "seriously? Whatever I'll do it for you then dad"

He smiled at this

"Good to hear I'll text my student to meet you near the park around the corner alright?"

"Mhm, alright I love you bye"

"I love you too bye"

I hung up and smiled softly to myself.

I quite enjoy talking to my dad, we might not be blood related but our cursed energy is almost on the same level.. its just I have a harder time to control it sometimes that's why father doesn't let me go overboard in fighting.

I ate some food and headed out the door to meet the 'student' I have to accompany in getting the cursed object.

The walk to the park was quite short as my dad mentioned before it was right around the corner.

I sat down on a bench and waited.

"Are you y/n?"

I looked up and saw a quite tall guy with black spikey hair and beautiful eyelashes.

I nod at his question.

"Are you gojos student?"

He just nods and starts walking away.

"Hey! At least introduce yourself before we go to the address we're supposed to go to"

I pout slightly and follow right behind him.

He stops and looks at me and sigh.

"The names Fushiguro Megumi"

He mumbled out and continued walking.

I just followed not saying a word.

"What is the cursed object? Fat- I mean Gojo never told me what cursed object we need to find"

"Sukunas finger."

I stopped right in my tracks, mouth agape shocked.

Father knew how I despised sukuna let alone I would never go near the curses fingers!

Fushiguro stopped and looked at me once again.

"You alright?"

I nod quickly and walk past him

"I'm fine I was just shocked I guess you could say"

I softly smile at him and he just nods.

We soon arrived at the location, not far from what I assumed was a high-school.
Shrugging I walked towards where the finger should be kept.

"You check I'll look if any curses come"

He mumbled barely loud enough for me to hear.
I simply nod at him and grab the box, slowly lifting the lid.

....

"Eh..?"

"What's wrong"

I stayed quiet staring at the empty box in disbelief.

"Were at the right location right..?"

"Of course-! What's wrong?"

He looked at my and then at the box noticing it's empty.

"Oh."

He said blankly and shortly after panicking.

I grabbed my phone and dialed fathers number.

"Im calling dad to ask what to do now...I guess"

I smile nervously at megumi as he nods, looking at Me as Satorou answered.

"Hey, we ran into a problem"

"No we didn't run into a special curse and no curse sorcerers"

I sighed.

"The finger isn't here"

There was an awkward silence for a while.

"..alright alright we'll try our best..mhm,mhm goodbye I love you too"

I hung up and sighed before looking up at megumi.

"He said we can't return without the finger so let's get moving I guess"

"Why did you say I love you to sensei.. that's weird"

He looked at me with a grossed out facial expression.

My mouth was left agape, to have the audacity of him to think of something weird!

"I'll have you know that its not what you're thinking about! We just say it to each other in a friendly way"

I turn around and walk away.

I heared him sigh and assumed he was walking behind me.

The search for the finger was quiet, no words exchanged.

I really hope we get along sooner or later he seems like a cool guy..

"Megumi come over here, there seems like a competition going around here or something"

Megumi walks over and sees a guy with pinkish hair and an old geezer in a football field.

The pinkish hair guy just threw a ball and it left a dint into the football goal.

My mouth went agape.

Megumi put his hand over my open mouth.

"Close your mouth or you'll catch flies"

I looked at him and smiled softly before I felt a cursed objects aura as the pink haired boy passed us.

"Wait up-!"

Me and megumi yelled at the same time and watched as the boy ran off quickly.

"How is he so fast!"

Megumi exclaimed.

"If I didn't know better I'd think he would be a jujutsu sorcerer by his speed"

Megumi nodded as we ran after the boy.

"Come to think of it, you're not a student at the jujutsu tech so why are you here helping me with my mission"

I swear dropped at his question.

"You see.. Gojo asked me to so I agreed..?"

I smiled nervously before stopping near a hospital.

"Seems like he's probably visiting someone we should wait until he's finished..."

Megumi grumbled as he want to sit down somewhere, I obviously followed behind him.