ch. ⁸

{Nobaras p.o.v}

My eyes landing on a boy with pinkish hair who introduced himself as Itadori.

Really?

What a hick...sigh
Probably the kind who ate his boogers when he was a kid.

I slightly glared at him before my gaze shifted to the ravenette.

Thinking back to his introduction I wasn't really mused by that! In fact that infuriated me.

Like seriously? Just his name?
I hate guys who are all high and mighty.

I grumbled to myself.

I bet he likes terrorising seagulls by lighting them on fire or something.

Lastly my eyes landed on the h/c.

She's THE Gojo-sensei's daughter?

Her introduction was plain and sounded not very enthusiastic but who knows? Maybe she had a bad day with those two, I couldn't blame her.

{Reader's p.o.v}

She just sighed and said in the most unhappy tone.

"Sheeesh... I'm always so unlucky."

She looked at us and just sighed!

I sweatdropped as I looked at itadori as he seemed triggered by that.

"Well nothing I can do about it at least I'll have one normal person here."

She looked at me and I pointed at myself confused, she smiled and nodded at me.

I sigh slightly before looking at Gojo who stood next to megumi a bit further from us.

"Where are we going?"

Megumi asked gojo as he turned around and face all three of us and gojo.

"Heh heh... we finally have all four of you together. And two of you are newbies to tokyo"

I laughed slightly with a slight mischief behind it before me and Gojo said in sync.

"Let's do a tour of Tokyo!"

We said in a happy tone.

Itadori and Nobara gleamed happily, letting some joy tears out...meanwhile megumi just sweatdropped and deadpanned at us for giving those two false hope.

Suddenly me and Gojo got hugged by both Itadori and Nobara, which caught me by suprise and let out a yelp.

"Let's go to Disneyland! Tokyo Disneyland!"

I hummed before looking at megumi for help, he sighed and walked towards us as the other two were bickering where to go

Megumi grabbed me by my shoulder and pulled me out from their grasps.

"Thank you!"

I whisper yelled to megumi before our attention got caught by Gojo yelling 'silence', making the two bow on their knees infront of him.