Talk Dirty To Me (Bonten x Takemichi)

Comincia dall'inizio

QueenOfBonten: Ran-kun? What do you mean?

Number3.Kakucho: Talk Dirty to me?

From a far, a crashing sound came from their queens room which made them smirk. Of course, Kakucho is mostly innocent when it comes to sex. That man literally knows nothing about sex plays or using toys and more, but he's a good ass eater and he's good at fucking their queen too. Takemichi was the one who said that.

QueenOfBonten: Kaku-chan?! What the--😳

Number3.Kakucho : Talk Dirty to me

QueenOfBonten: What's going on?!

Number3.Kakucho: Talk Dirty to me
Executive.Ran: Talk Dirty to me

QueenOfBonten: Sanzu, did you feed anything to Kaku-chan?!

Number3.Kakucho: Get jazzy on 'em

Poor Takemichi. He doesn't have any idea what's gotten on with Kakucho to suddenly act bold. Kakucho usually is shy when he asked for sex with Takemichi, looking away and blushing like a damn school girl that they can't help but tease him. But Takemichi loves that about him. So the said confuse man (Takemichi) is really conflicted and aroused at the sudden change, he kinda likes it.

PresidentAndKing: You know the words on my songs
No Habla Ingles
Our conversations ain't long
But you know what is

Another thud came from a far and along with the gasps of Bonten members. I mean, who wouldn't be surprised when their king, Mikey, actually joined to their fun?!

Like usually, the man will ignore it and let them be. He doesn't mind what the others do in the group chat and only interacts if he needs something from them or he wants Takemichi. That's all.

Their grins stretched impossibly wide, this is way too fun!!

QueenOfBonten: M-m-Mikey?! You too?! What in the world Is up with you guys?!

Number2.Sanzu: I know what the girl them want, London to Taiwan

QueenOfBonten: You've been testing my patience since a while ago, Sanzu. Tell me your bitch's name or I'll make you😊

'Ah! Please be mad to me!' Sanzu groans in pleasure, he loves it when his queen gets possessive. He looks so hot while killing the sluts they fucked just once, they only did it out of pure curiousity of how their queen will react.

But of course, that doesn't mean they aren't possessive as well. There was one time where they got back home only to be met by the sight of their queen, being fucked by a random dude. It's safe to say the dude didn't even get his release before Sanzu and Kakucho are already Infront of them.

Their queen looks so beautiful when he was wrecked by the haitani twins cock, sobbing as pearl like tears escaped his blue ocean orbs as he was being chocked by Mikey's dick. And Koko was busy decorating his body with love bites while Sanzu and Kakucho are having the time of their lives torturing the guy.