I looked at Brittany's pale face, my heart began to beat painfully as I saw the dwarf walking ahead, the others followed suit.

Brittany's heart began to drop as my own increased.

Brittany or the dwarf.

"Wait." I called holding Brittany close. I have to do it, for her.

"I'll cooperate, please save her." I pleaded as a lone tear rolled down my cheeks.

He snapped his fingers ordering the others.

Three of them touched Brittany as the dwarfs snapped there fingers again in syncing moves.

White fumes began to rise from the ground as it swirled around us.

The fumes began to swirl faster around us as I held Bri closer. My eyes closed as as I hugged her, it felt as if my soul twirled along the fumes, then it halted everything stopped.

I opened my eyes slowly to see a small hut infront of me.

"She is just unconscious." One of the dwarf snickered as he paddled off towars the stream.

"What?"

"She is just sleeping, it is a sleeping spell which we use of wolfs that gives a wolfsbane scent." The head dwarf explained as he walked past me.

"What!" Now wait up. She is under sleeping spell. But why.

"You.!" I pointed accusing at him. "You little bean, why did you say she was dying"

He shook his head in annoyance as he knocked on to the door of the hut.

His ignorance provoked me. He should really learn respect.

"I am asking you some-"

"Ahh! You are irritating" he gestured to be cleaning his ear as he ignored me again.

Seriously who does he think he is.

Before I could yell at him the door opened as the dwarf ran inside.

'How dare he show me disrespect.' Izzy howled as I could feel anger building up in me.

But I dismissed the feeling as I gently laid Brittany down on the ground.

Her heart was slow and rhythmic. She really is sleeping.

"Just hang in there okay." I wisphered.

"Avy Grace." A woman's voice sounded behind me.

Seriously, what is up with them and spooking people up.

As a wolf it is impossible to feel their presence almost as if they were ghost.

"I am Northia the third." The woman introduced as she held her hand out. She had wavy red hair with tiny freckles on her brown skin.

"How do you know my name." I demanded eyeing her hand as she retrieved it.

"Avy Grace, how can I not know you. You are one person we were waiting for" she replied cheerfully.

I raised a brow at her behavior as she stopped and cleared her throat.

"Right this is too confusing" she clapped twice, before I could react my feet raised in air and with a puff I was in a room.

I looked around frantically at the wooden walls with countless shelves, each holding different colour potions.

"Welcome to my home, have a seat." Northia the third said as she waved her hand in the air. In a second a chair appeared as I felt being dumped on it.

"Bri-"