chapter 41

"cmon" Kai said as he was pulling me towards the stairs. i knew this wouldn't turn out good. but i went with him anyway , praying he was just being nice and not weird.

we stood on a wall upstairs , as the room doors were closed at the moment. i felt bad because i told Aria i would stay with her and i wasn't there.

"soo are you and virgin ?" he asked me outta no where. great. i'm hoping he was just being curious and not asking to take my virginity.

"uh yeah , are you ?" i answered him , nervous to know his reply.

"nah. you gonna loose it soon ?" he asked me

"um i don't know. most likely not" i said.

it was the truth. i was 14. i think that's too young.

"why not ?" he asked me. so he is weird. i was hoping he wasn't so i could actually make a friend but of course he just wants sex.

"i dont know. 14s kinda young..." i told him , moving back.

he put his arm over my head , leaning close to my face. "it's not too young. you want to ?" he said.

how do i say this without sounding like a bitch.
i wanted to leave and go back to Aria , my stomach was hurting and i just really didn't want to me in this situation right now.

"um.. no not really" i answered , moving my head back more. it was now touching the wall.

"why not ? cmon Vienna" he said , putting his hand slightly on my neck

"no.. i'm good." i said , trying to get from under him

"cmon girl. let's have some funnn" i didn't know if he was drunk or if this was just how he acted , but either way it was disgusting.

"hey bro , this yo girl ?" i heard another male voice from behind me. thank you.

"nah." Kai answered , shaking his head and rapping his arm around my shoulder.

"oh ? alright get you some bro" the other guy said , smirking a bit. i shook my head , moving from Kai's arm and starting to walk away.

i felt him grab my arm , leaning me on a wall.
"can you let go please ?" i asked him trying to make me let go of my arm

"cmon Vienna don't be a tease" he said
how was i at all teasing him ? i wasn't interested in him front the start and i thought i was that clear.

"i'm not being a tease.. please let go" i said , grabbing his arm tighter

"you're dressed like one. cmon" he said, basically begging me to have sex with him.

i shook my head "no. let go" i said

a girl walked by us , i couldn't see who it was though.
"oh hey Vienna !! come here" the girl said , i finally realized it was Natalie. she just saved me.

i smiled at her , Kai letting go of me , rolling his eyes. he didn't walk away though. it was like he was waiting for us to be alone again.

"where's Aria ?" she asked me , putting her arm around my shoulder

"uh , she's downstairs. i need to go get her." i said

"okay. cmon let's go" she said , going downstairs with me. as we reached the bottom of the stairs we were away from Kai and i saw Aria
"where did you go?" she asked as she walked up to me and Natalie

"i'll tell you later." i told her , really hoping i could leave right about now.

"hey Vienna ! hey Aria ! y'all wanna smoke ?" a random girl said from behind us. i didn't know her name , but i knew she was in Celia's friend group.

"yeah y'all should join us" a guy said , rapping his arm around the girls shoulder.

"uh no thanks" i said , not trying to get myself in another situation.

"cmonnn Vienna" the girl said
i've heard that way too many times tonight.

i started to shake my head before i heard "don't be fucking lame Vienna cmon" from another girl.

that sentenced replayed in my head over and over again. i stayed silent , looking up at Aria to see she was already looking at me.
i looked at the girl who said that and nodded "okay." is all i said.

they 4 cheered and walked in front of me and Aria
"hey you okay ?" Aria asked me. i just nodded even though i really just wanted to leave.

we followed them to a couch that had Celia , Alex and a whole bunch of other people. Kai was there.
i sat next to Aria who was sitting next to Natalie.
"hey !! y'all came" Celia said. i nodded , looking at Kai who sat next to her smiling. that was disgusting.

-

i had now been gone for more than 3 hours and i was slightly tipsy. i wasn't high cause i only hit the blunt a few times. i didn't know how i was getting home but i wanted to leave.

"hey are you ready ?" Aria asked me

"yeah. are we walking home ?" i answered

"uh. unless you have a ride , yeah" she said

i nodded , standing up and grabbing my jacket. i put my phone in my jacket pocket and followed Aria as she walked out of the front door.

we stood on the porch for a couple seconds until we started to walk , before heading foot steps which made us turn.

i saw ashtray jogging to us , which made my squint my eyes thinking i was seeing things.

"yo.. Fez said y'all probably needed a ride so cmon."

Fezco came back to get us ? i didn't tell him to.
but i'm glad he did.

Aria nodded , me doing the same. we followed ashtray to Fezcos car that was parked in front of a truck on the side of the road.

"hey kid , you look tired" Fezco said as i slid in his car.

"i am." i replied to him , laying my head on the window.

"you good ?" he asked me

"yeah." even though what happened with Kai and that girls sentence was constantly replaying in my head.

"you never told me what happen .. what happened?" Aria said to me , not whispering so ashtray and Fezco probably heard.

i shook my head saying , "nothing." before leaning in to whisper "that guy that was sitting next to Celia , he tried to take my virginity. and when i said no he got mad" i told her.
i didn't want ashtray and Fezco to hear , but i trusted her to know.

"he what ?!" she said , a little too loud.
i watched ashtray turn to look at us. he turned back around rolling his eyes.
"everything good back there ?" Fezco said
"yeah." i answered him and turned back to Aria

"i'm fine tho." i said , out loud this time. and turned my attention back to the window.

AUTHORS NOTES.
y'all better be looking at the picture at the start of the chapters they're so good 🤤🤤

Anyways gonna maybe do one more chapter then imma gts