chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"

Start from the beginning

He said making me speechless. His thinking is something I always admire him.He always know what what I am thinking and he always has the solution ready.

"As her mother, it's your last sat in it."

He said, and I felt proud. His words showed the respect he had for me as Isa's mother. In pure happiness I hugged him tightly and sobbed. My heart felt heavy still light. At that moment I know he is the right person.

The right person whom I love and the right person who is my husband.

I love you xann

I whispered in my mind, not having the courage to speak out loud.

"Thank you"

I said still snuggling in his chest. His heartbeat pattern was making me feel peace. He chuckled at my act but I don't care if he find it funny.

"This isn't the way to thank your husband"

I heard his husky voice and here he was back. Hitting him lightly on his chest for him to stop his shameless talk. I moved back but I wasn't able to as my dear husband pulled me to him and kissed me hard on my lips.

Laying me down he hangovered me still kissing the life out of my lips. Once he was done I started to pant hard,my face tainted red and chest going up and down.

He sure is a monster!.

My monster

"So...Are you done with shopping for your college life?"

He asked to me, trying to make conversation. It was something he do always. When we are about to sleep, be will ask me few questions which will be something I never thought he will ask.

Just like now.

"Ummm No. I forgot"

I said truthfully.

He chuckled again at me making e red in embarrassment and I bite my lips to stop myself from getting more embarrassed.

"It's alright Wife, we will go tomorrow"

He said and kissed my hairs making me smile.

"You will come?"

I asked hopefully to which he kissed our entwined hand and then said.

"Hopefully yes,if I will be able to clear my all netting early. Otherwise you can go out with Max. And as far as I remember you have my card. So feel free to buy anything"

He said. At first I was happy but as soon as his card come in our talk I remembered I didn't have his any card with me.

It's with my mother till now!

Oh Jesus

I become speechless, I don't know what to do. If I will tell him it's with my mother he clearly will not be happy as it's very clear he didn't like my mother at all.

Well, I don't like her too.

"O-Okay"

I shutterd. I don't want to lie to him at all but I also don't want to ruin his mood which is extremely good.