chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"

Start from the beginning

"I'll just freshen up, As you Ordered and will feel this stomach of yours. Till then try to be clam"

He joked and I bite my lips trying hard to suppress the redness that come to my cheeks.

He is joking a lot nowadays!

Once he was gone I looked Down at my stomach with a frown.

"You just have to make the sound that time only!"

Fussing over it was something I never did. But see, now I don't like me being hungry. Because I it disturbed out time together.

I went to Isa's room and picked her up from there, and went to the table. She always tries to help me in setting the table, even if I deny she will just pick the bowl. So for her I prepare a small bowl filled with nothing but dry fruits which Xann like to eat sometime.

Once we were done setting table, Xann to come downstairs with a frown, but seeing Isa with me, he settled down.

We had dinner, in some teasing, winking, laughing and admiring.

My little cute family.

.
.
.
.
.

I was sitting on the bed waiting for him to come but this husband of mine was just sitting on the table doing something in his laptop.

May be sensing my gaze on him, he turned to me and smiled a bit making my breath hitched. Shutting the laptop he walk to me looking straight into my eyes.

Told you! He has things for looking directly into the eyes..

He sat near me and pulled me to him, almost to his lap.

"Is there something you want to talk about?"

How did he know?

Hearing his question, I thought But spoke dismissed this thought. I nodded my head, and looked down in the habit of mY nervousness.

"My college is going to start in 4 days"

I said.

Yes, I got admitted in the most reputation college in London.

The university of London.

When we come back from put trip or I say honeymoon, i received a letter from the university. I was so happy that I ringed him that very moment to share the news.

And now here, after 4 days my college was going to start. I was happy about it but was only worried about Isa.

What she will do without me?

My daughter won't be able to live without me.

The mere thought of her struggling without me makes me cry. She is soo small to be left alone.

"And you are worried about Bella?"

He voiced my thoughts and I looked at him in surprise, how the hell he mange to know what I am thinking everytime.

Do he know some magic?

I nodded my head again, this time he pulled me to his lap and holded my chin. Pulling it up he leaned and peaked my lips softy.

"I am so happy wife, knowing you care about our daughter this much but still you need to focus on your career too. About Bella, don't worry my parents are shifting back here, they will look after Bella"