chapter 48 "I can't wait to be inside you wife"

Start from the beginning

"Alexander go fresh up. It's time for dinner"

I said without thinking much but as soon as my eyes landed on him who has a surprised expression, he raised one of his eyebrows and looked at me in amusement.

"Bella, go to your room. I'll pick you from there"

He said to Isa and she runaway, that moment i realized I just ordered him. I looked away from him gulping a bit. As soon as Isa was out, I too tired to move other way but my husband was fast enough to catch me. Holding my waist he pulled me toward him.

Looking straight into my eyes he lean his face lower till our forehead were touching. I lowered my gaze as a wave of shyness and nervousness hit me. As I looked Down I saw him biting his lower lip.

That was.....hot

I gulped and tried to wiggle but to my surprise he picked me up like a cotton ball making my heart bear fasten. As soon as my butt touched the woody surface I realized he made me sit on put dining table.

I looked at him surprise suspecting what he was about to do but my confusion soon got clear as he slid his one hand on my hairs and pulled my hair making me arch my neck. His hold wad soft, making sure not to hurt me.

My body shivered when I felt him kissing on my throat directly. My eyes went close when he trail his kisses upward till my jaw and then at my ear.

Biting on my ear he nibbled there, I cluched his light blue shirt tightly feeling the extreme pleasure my husband was providing me.

"Ordering? Are we?"

I blushed even more red at this, his other hand encircled around mY neck and he bite hard on my ear, before whispering

"You look hot when you Ordered me. But you look even more hotter when you are under my mercy"

He said shameless making me blush more red, if that's possible. I bite my lips harder at his talks, soon I felt him parting my thighs, standing between it.

Still holding my neck he made me look up and I looked in his eyes which were filled with lust...but there was something eles too.

Something soft.

As soon as I looked in his eyes he crashed his lips on mine. His hand traveled to my curves and mine went to around his neck pulling him more closer.

Our chest crashed with each other and body stick with each other, the environment was getting hotter until my stomach decided to grumble, letting me know I still have to fill it

I frozen on my act, and he too. Soon a chuckled left his mouth, his chest which was still touching mind vibrate with the intensity and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Look like my little minx is hunger"

He whispered into my ear and I can't be more embarrassed. Seeing my red face, he laughed out loudly. His eyes twinkled and mine went even down in shyness.