chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"

Start from the beginning

Author's POV

"Wife? I think you didn't heard me well."

Alexander Said and stood up from the sofa keeping his piercing Gaze on his wife who keep standing there still not believing her ear.

"Xann?"

She whispered with red cheeks looking at her husband who come and stand in front of her.

"Hmmm?"

He hummed replying to her. His gaze staight onto her eyes which was making her shy and excited at the same time.

His hummed and she gulped. She knew nothing what he was going to do she was sure whatever he was going to do will be something she will never forget.

Standing in front of her he looked at his shy wife who was red, gripping the sides of her dress in her tight fist. He saw her hair stand were disturbing his view of her beautiful face.

Snaking on hand around her waist he made her jump slightly at the sudden touch. His eyes immediately soften when he saw her trembling a little.

May be he scared her way too much.

He softy pulled her hair stand away from her face and run his hand on her hairs. This gave her little comfort and she looked up into his eyes.

"Relax wife"

She was used of his rough kisses somewhere but wasn't used of soft side. It still give her goosebumps. As she looked up she saw his eyes darken and in midnight he look like exactly what he is.

A beast

"Xann?"

She again called him, his silence was something which was making her more nervous.

As he heard his nickname given by hee he groaned and tighten his grip on her waist. He hide his face in her hairs taking deep breath.

"You calling me this is a huge turn on wife"

He murmured I her hairs and she got goosebumps hearing him. His warm body pressed to his and she can feel every inch was making her feel hot.

She blushed more red hearing his comment. She gripped his sides of shirt in his fist.

Shameless!

"Why didn't you obeyed me? Now lemme me help you in obeying my command. Yes?"

He said getting his face away from her hairs. She frozen on her spot hearing him saying this.

He wad damm serious!

She thought and looked down at him. He again tighten his grip around her demanding a answer. Eva's heart raced in excitement and a sudden kind of feeling. She gulped knowing her answer may be not appropriate but still she wanted to know what he was going to do.

She slowly nodded her head giving him the approval he needed with a shy smile. He smrik seeing his wife nodding her head. He felt a kind of pleasure going through him seeing her submissive side.

His hand which was resting on her waist traveled up and she closed her eyes in pleasure. She shivers when she felt him sliding his hand up sensually til the zip.

She took a deep breath when he pulled the zip down a little. But what made her breath hitched was his one hand which pulled her hairs backwards making her arch her back. With one Hand he unzip her dress and with other he hold her Hairs and put his hot lips directly on her throat.