chapter 47(Alex pov- part-11)"Am I in love with him?"

Start from the beginning

My emotions took complete control over me when I am with my little wife who effortlessly manage to drive me nuts by her innocent seducing.

Am I getting crazy?

I thought because of the intense emotions, the possessiveness I felt over her Is totally new. The craving I felt near her is totally new.

Her shyness, Her blush on her cheeks, Her nervousness, Her pouty lips, Her nervous stare, everything drive me more crazy for her.

I never was in shy women's but with her, her shyness Trigg me lust for her to a extent where I want nothing but to get inside of her and make her remember to whom she belong.

This is new!

The untamed emotions..

Everything is new!

Because I didn't any of it with Layla. Not even the one present of it.

Am I obsessed to her?

Am I getting crazy?

Am I in..........love with her?

The questions ranged and to utter surprise I felt myself very normal over the conclusion.

The urgency, the impatient, the peace, the lust, the care,the softness, the content feeling, the satisfaction, the smile and many more I felt with Eva is new and..........But very blissful.

I never want this to end. And that was the very moment I realized this little wife of mine had managed to make a strong place in my heart. That can't be replaced.

Perhaps she had won a piece of my heard of May be the whole heart of mine?

I want her like I want water.

I want her like I want air.

I want her like I want food.

I realized now she wad bounded to me for eternity.

I'll never let her go!

I smiled at my realization. My heart felt the peace which I crave for.

Is it bad?

My heavy emotions for her?

Even it is! I don't care!

I want my wife with me and I'll have her.

But for that I need to pull her insecurities away. I need to make her realize I am totally her and only her.

May be I don't love her now. But I will not let this become a stone in our relationship.

Is love really that Important?

About this I'll think later. Now I need to make her feel special and perfect.

And I did.

"Wife? I think you didn't heard me well."

I said when I suddenly noticed my little wife was still standing looking at me. The nervous look on her face was turning me on more.

This is insane!

I am turn on by her nervousness!

Is it even possible?