Oneshot: Jonathan Joestar x Taelin

Title: Control the dark magic that's within you.

Request by: No one.

Please enjoy the Oneshot.

Jonathan -> Bold

Taelin -> Italics

_________________________________________

*at night, in the living*

Taelin: *is using her magic to connect with her brain*

*Then Taelin can't control dark magic anymore, 12 minutes later, Jonathan has walked into the living room and he saw Taelin standing on the ceiling*

Jonathan: What the, Taelin, what's going on with you?! *sees Taelin's brown eyes turned into scarlet purple eyes, sharp teeth, & her hair is levitating*

Taelin???: Hello Jonathan, my dear apologies for this delay, but I want to see this world destroyed while I can control Taelin's body. *evil laughter*

Jonathan: Not while I am around. *used his hamon abilities to attack Taelin*

*Few hours later, Jonathan has won the battle*

Jonathan: *used his hamon to heal & bringing his beloved girlfriend Taelin back to him* Come back to Tae-Tae, I need you, I can't live my life without you.

Taelin: *is healed, starting to wake up, looks at Jonathan* Jonathan?

Jonathan: *looks at Taelin, smiles at her, hugs Taelin while saying comfort and sweet kind words closer to her ear* Taelin, thank goodness that you are back, I thought that I would lose you and be all alone.

Taelin: *smiles, hugs Jonathan back while patting Jonathan on the back gently* There, there, I am here and I will always be there for you.

*Few years later*

Taelin: And that's why you're father always be there for us.

Rina: Wow, that's an amazing story for the time being.

Taelin: Oh believe me sweetheart, it's almost for you to go to sleep.

Rina: I don't want to sleep, I want to keep listening to your past story.

Jonathan: Rina, you better hurry up and go to sleep before daddy lobster is going to pinch you.

Rina: Ahhh, goodnight mom and dad. *quickly runs to her room*

Taelin: *giggles* That's an excellent trick you did Jonathan.

Jonathan: Well, I wanted play around with her by being daddy lobster, & it seems that it works. *kiss in the lips*

Taelin: *kiss in the lips*

____________

The end.

____________