Chapter Two

I wake up from a shaking pressure hearing a voice shouting. "Guenevere! Wake up! Damon's is back from the war!!!". Stefan says trying to wake me up. i jolt up. "Damon's home?". Just then i heard laughter coming down the hall. i get out of my bed and raced out of my room. "DAMON!". i ran toward him and flung my arms around him. "Hello Little sister". Damon says putting me into a tight squeeze. Damon then releases me "Oh Brother i have so much to tell yo-". Damon looks distracted then i turn around and see Ms Katherine coming down the stairs ever so elegantly. "You must me the infamous older Brother, Damon I assume". Katherine says as she puts out her hand. Damon pushes me out the way and grabs her hand, leads down and kissed her hand. Gross. "You must be Ms Katherine". Damon says releasing Her hand. i look over to Stefan. it seems that he's jealous? "Guenevere why don't you show Damon what happened to your vanity?". Stefan says. Damon looks at me in curiosity. "What happened to your vanity Gweny?". i look at Stefan in a annoyed look. "Um just a little episode that's all haha". I laugh nervously. "Why don't you help her fix it Damon". Stefan says patting my head like i was five. "Uh sure ill help? See you soon Ms Katherine".  Damon says as he kissed Katherine's hand again. i walk back to my room, Damon trailing behind me. "The glass shattered, i don't think we can fix it". I say scratching the side of my head. Damon kneels down to pick up a shard of glass. "Father was drinking again, i assume". Damon got up and walked over to me. "Did Stefan help at least?". I nodded my head. "He cleaned up". "Clearly not a good job, you could have stepped on this". We both started laughing. "I'm glad your back big brother". i said as i hugged him.

*Few months Later*
I started noticing that Damon and Stefan had grown more distant towards me ever since Katherine came. Also that Father as came rather protective over me now? He doesn't let me go near Katherine? I don't know why. "Guenevere, May you come over here of a second, Dear". Father tells from his study. "Coming Father". I place the Knife down next to the carrots i was cutting. i walk over to Fathers study. "Yes father?". Father looked up and gestures me to sit next to him. "Guenevere remember those bedtime stories i used to read you and the boys?". i poured his and my tea and picked up my teacup. "If i remember, it was the 'Creatures of the Night' right?".  i drank some of my tea. "Other known as Vampires, They are Real.". Father says taking a sip. I choked on my tea. "Pardon? how can they possibly be real?". Father put his teacup down and so did i. He grabbed both of my hands. "Guenevere, that day i pushed you into you vanity, you were bleeding, and Katherine Healed you somehow with her blood and told you to forget about her doing that. Katherine is a Monster and She has you Brothers as her bloodbag". i stared at him in shock. "I put this special herb in the tea, Vervain. It keeps those demons from drink your blood and using there mind control on you. Tonight we are capturing those demons and sending them back to hell, stay in you room until it's over." I nodded my head and quickly ran to my room and locked the door behind me.

*Few Hours later*
  i was just reading until i heard a thud from another room. And that's when i heard running outside my door, men were grunting and shuffling passed my door. i got up and put my ear to the door. "FATHER WHAT ARE YOU DOING". "Stefan she's a DEMON, she has you and Damon wrapped her finger. and she'll go back to hell where she belongs. if you go help her i'll burn  you with her, stay here". That's when Father stormed past my door. Then i heard Damon's voice. "What the hell did you do Stefan! i told you not to talk to Father!". "I can fix it Brother! We can fix it! Just give me some time". Stefan says. i back away from the door, i didn't know if they could be trusted because they are being mind controlled. "We have to save her, Help me save her Stefan". Damon says. My eyes widened. They we gonna save her. i had to stop them. i lit up the lamp and waited until i was they left. I then ran like hell to go and stop them before they made a mistake. I then saw them. I hid behind a couple of bushes, i didn't know how to stop them or if they would even listen. i saw Damon punch the guard and then unlock the door from the carriage. Then Stefan dragged Katherine's body out. If i was gonna stop them i would have to do it now.  That's when someone pulled me back. it was Katherine's servant, Emily. "It's too dangerous for you, if you die you'll come back as one of them". I looked at her in confusion. 'One of Them?'. Then i heard a gun shot. i turned around and there i saw, Damon's body hit the ground. "NO-". Emily covered my mouth. "Shush child". Then another Gun shot, and with that Stefan hit the ground. Hot streamy tears fell down my face. Emily let go of me as soon as the carriage left. I ran towards My Brothers. Damon was dead. "No no no no, PLEASE COME BACK!". i say holding Damon's lifeless body. That's when i heard Stefan mumbling. "Stefan! it's gonna be okay, You're gonna be okay. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME". That's when Father ran over to me. "Guenevere! i told you to stay-". that's when he saw his sons dead. "Father PLEASE, Help me, Stefan needs a doctor". Father then picked me up. "They chose the wrong side". i looked at him in disbelief. That's when Father's Men picked me up and dragged me back to the house. "FATHER WHAT ARE THEY DOING, PLEASE NO! WE CAN SAVE HIM". We arrived at the house. I was numb. It feels like death follows me wherever i go. First Mother, Then Damon, and Now Stefan. Father Refused to talk to me the rest of the night. i stayed in my room for the rest of the night anyways. Numb to the pain, that tears could come out of my eyes.
"May we meet again Brothers".