"Please do that again."

I do as he asks and run my tongue up the smooth, slightly sticky shaft again. But this time I slip my mouth over the tip and go halfway down on him. That definitely made him moan. He moved his cold hands to my head and gripped my hair, running his fingernails through my scalp. This encouraged me to want to pleasure him even more.

I kicked it into hyper-drive and bobbed my head up and down on him with a very fast pace. He lifted his hips off the bed a bit to get himself further into my mouth.

"Ah!" He yelled out. "Deeper, Kevin. Deeper! Please!"

I moved my mouth off of him and he whined, wanting my mouth to still be on him. I looked up at his pleading face and messy hair and smirked again.

"As you wish my prince."

And in the same split second I went all the way down, having his tip touching the back of my throat.

"F-uck." He yells out.

I came back up while running my tongue on him.

"Ke-vin, if y-ou keep doing that, I'm gonna, ah, cum." He stutters.

"Good. I wanna see you cum, Eddward." I said seductively.

I waited for a response but he looked too lost for words so I went back down on him.

I made sure I deep throated him every time although it made me gag sometimes. A few more times up and down the shaft and I hear exactly what I wanted to hear.

"Kevin! Ah!" He yells out.

I looked up at him with him still in my mouth. Then I felt a hot, salty liquid flow into my mouth. I immediately swallowed his cum and suck up whatever was left. I moved off of him and crawled up his sweaty hot body.

-Edd P.O.V.-

The god-like boyfriend of mine, crawled up my body till he was face to face with me. He brushed my messy hair out of my face with a smile, but then he gave me a serious look.

"Do you want to go all the way?"

I didn't even wait.

"Yes!" I practically yelled in his face.

He was taken back by my response at first and then he giggled.

"God, I love you." He said, kissing me roughly.

He then got off me and the bed and walked over to the dresser next to the desk. Having him off my body suddenly made me embarrassed of how exposed I was. I didn't want to cover myself since we were just starting, but I didn't know how else to make this embarrassment go away so I continued to lay there waiting for him to come back over. He finally came back to the bed completely naked except for a condom on, if you can really count that as coverage. He climbed up in between my legs sand started to line himself up with my entrance.

"You ready?" He asked me.

Is he just going to stick it in?

"Wait, wait. Kevin, don't you think you're forgetting something?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and giving him a worried look.

"Uh..." He looked down from my face and he looked to be thinking over everything that just happened step by step. "Oh! Lube."

There we go.

He hopped off me again and quickly went back to his dresser to get the lube, I'm guessing. He came back over to his original position and held up the bottle proudly, looking at the description on the back.

Two Types of Chemistry (Kevedd)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें