Keenan's First Gym Battle and New Rivalry

Start from the beginning

As Viola's first Pokémon had appeared out of its ball with the usual blue flash of light as it made some chittering noises as it floated down toward the battlefield staying afloat as Keenan had the brought out his first Pokémon as he threw out his ball.

Keenan:let's see what your made of Nidorino.he said out loud

He said as his Pokémon had appeared onto the battlefield as he gave off a little roar as he looked at his new opponent as this is the first time that he'll be using Nidorino as apparently he evolved while he was gone as it seemed that Rhyperior has been training him ever since he left as he's glad to see that Nidorino is eager to get stronger.

Viola:a Nidorino huh now this should be an interesting battle let's see what you've got.she said to him

Keenan:I'm ready whenever you are.he said back to her

Ref:*raises her flags*the challenger will have the first move so without further ado, let the battle begin.she announced as Keenan called out the first move

Keenan:alright Nidorino use Horn Attack.he commanded

Viola:Beedrill dodge it and use Pin Missle.she commanded

As the 2 Pokémon had carried out their orders as the battle had begun as Nidorino had ran straight into Beedrill's attack as he used his glowing horn to get rid of the missles which made Keenan a bit impressed as it seems that he really has been training with Rhyperior for this moment and the training so far has really paid off he should thank Rhyperior when he gets back.

Change Scene

With Sakura and Iori as the 2 of them are seen making their way toward the Santalune gym where Keenan is currently having their battle as Iori is seen running out of breath since they ran from their hotel room all the way to the gym where she was yesterday as she gotten her badge as Sakura is really adamant on thanking him for saving her.

Iori:*catching her breath*did we really had to run all the way here Sakura since when you've gotten this fast.she asked her as she's leaning on her knees

Sakura:yes Iori we needed to get here before he finishes his gym battle and plus I really want to thank him for what he's done for me back at in the forest.she replied to her friend

Iori:*sighs*geez girl whenever you have mind set on something your going to do it I guess Aria was right about that side of you but cmon let's get this over with alright we need to head to the Hoenn region remember.she said to her as she nodded

Sakura:*nods*yeah don't worry it won't take long.she said back to her

As the 2 of them had made their way into the gym as Sakura has only one thing on mind and that is thanking Keenan as she walked right past the few people that's also in the gym as it's also some sort of a photo gallery of the Pokémon that Viola had took pictures of as a few of them had somewhat noticed her but she ignored them as they made it into the gym area. And sure enough Keenan is in there having his battle against Viola and her beedrill as it seems that he's winning since his Nidorino had landed a powerful Take Down onto her Beedrill as it cried out in pain.