Actual Bomb Macaroni |11|

Start from the beginning

"Ever do something like that again and your nightmares won't be the only thing keeping you up at night," she threatened lowly.

Her knew was between his shoulder blades and the woman had his arm in a tight grip, pulled up behind his head painfully.

"I'm pretty sure you are the nightmare so no," Tony sassed earning his arm to be pulled behind him while he lay left on the ground. Alright, alright. Square deal, let's not do this again," he choked out.

Natasha let up and stood like nothing'd happened. It was clear to everyone in the tower that she did not need a suit to kick someone's ass to the deepest pit in hell. Even in simple leggings and a t-shirt she was no doubt the deadliest Avenger.

"That was fun," Tony grunted while he got up and dusted off his pants. "I swear, Gingy, if you ruined my three piece I'm having you pay for the damage."

Natasha shook her head smilelessly "Why are you wearing a suit? Trying to impress yourself too?"

Tony narrowed his eyes at her and nodded in mocking agreance. "I have a meeting in...thirty minutes ago that I need to be on time for, but nice one," he entered the elevator while checking the time.

Natasha followed him with an eyeroll.

"You better not have put a hole in my training room wall or something to get out," Tony mentioned while doing up the buttons on his coat sleeves.

Romanoff scoffed, "please..."

"Rogers is still stuck in there isn't he?" Tony mused and immediately Natasha gave a yep.

"Well..." Tony weighed as he exited the elevator in the Avengers lounge. "I mean that's his fault, he could've went down there at a differnt time," he gaslighted, turning to the woman defensively yet jokingly.

"Of course," Natasha agreed catching Tony's mischievous eye.

Like nearly always, the common room was bustling with Avengers who had differnt reasons of being there. Things were in chaos. Wanda was sending waves of red whsips into his head that Tony was sure they would all hear about later in complaints.

Vision was not too far away in a navy whool turtle neck, examining the situation over his newspaper. And just behind them, Barnes and Wilson were bickering like an old married couple while Bruce sat between them with his fingers gripping the bridge of his nose.

"I can't explain it I just hate his guts," Sam yelled to Bruce.

"Consider yourself hated too!" Bucky retorted making Tony shake his head at the lame insult.

"Banner this isn't working!"

"Really, I-I didn't realize that," Bruce sasssed while sitting at the kitchen table.

"Easy Bruce, saw a lil' green there. Take it down a notch," Tony waved his hand as if to measure where Bruce's volume should be.

Walking towards the coffee pot in the kitchen, or one of the many kitchens they had on that level, Tony noticed coffee grounds in the garbage disposal.

"Legolas, that's it, you're out. I'm kicking you back to your own home where you can deal with your munchkins and be just as childish as them," Tony turned swiftly to face them with a mug in hand.

Clint was unresponsive with glazed over eyes.

Tony rolled his eyes.

"I'll make sure he gets the message," Natasha quipped while coming up beside him to step some tea.

"I trust that you will scare the daylight outta him while you're at it," Tony mentioned smoothly, pouring a cup and moving his gaze between the two.

"Of course," Natasha let out before going in for a sip of her scalding beverage. "Pepper's coming, you should probably get into your meeting," Natasha walked away to her room down the hall.