Y/n Komori/Morningstar

Name: Y/n Kamori

Age: 19

Birthday: 31st October

Hair Color: Blue

Height: 6 ft 3 (Fem body 6 ft 1)

Skin Color: S/C

Eyes Color: Red

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender: Male (You're a male but sometimes change your gender to female)

Pronouns: He/Him/She/Her

Dom/Switch/Sub: Switch

Status:

Lucifer's son

Yui (Fake sister)

Seiji (Fake dad)

Satan/Lucifer (Your real dad)

Likes: Weapons, the Sakamaki brothers, the Mukami brothers, the Tsukinami brothers, sleep, rain, sweets, sour, spice music, singing, your teddys named bunny, making Yui cry, making Yui scream in pain, anything that can harm Yui, Lucifer, (in a fatherly way) books, creepy things, TX, Hakeem, y/l.

Dislikes: Yui trying to steal your men, Yui, sluts, bullies, homophobic people, people who try to take your teddies away from you without permission, Seiji, bitter things, Yui being annoying, Yui being a try-hard, y/d/l.

Rase: Demon and angel

Type of demon: Half-werewolf half-demon

Type of angel: Half-vampire half-angel

Soon to be unlocked

half-witch

Powers:

Gender Swape: you can change your gender (that is why I but /Female and not just male reader in the title)

Hell flam (the flame is red)

Demon Horns, Wings, and Tail (the tail, wings, and horns can be whatever color you want)

Teleporting

Shapeshifting: you can shapeshift into anything or anyone

Flying

Weapons summoning

Mind reading

Multiply: You can multiply any object

Puppet: you can control people and objects with the sound of your voice.

E.G

If you tell Bunny to jump they will jump.

I need help with more powers so if you have any suggestions please give me some.

Features:

Soft blue hair, soft s/c skin, blood-red eyes, (M)6 ft 5/(F)6 ft 3, wears comfortable clothes sometimes wears girl clothes in both forms put mostly wear guy clothes in both forms, hot but sometimes cute.

Past:

Third-person

"My son it's not safe for you here so I will send you to earth and when you reach the age of 16 you will get all of your memories back but for now I must let you go," The king of hell says to his crying 5-year-old child handing him to his guard to send him through a portal. 

On the other side of that portal was a man praying to God for a child and so he got a child, the child of Satan. 

After a few years, Yui was born and said to be the golden angel when she was five she was said to be the strongest believer in God. 

When she was ten she joined in on torturing you and ever since then you have hated that family and the church. 

When you had received your memories when you were of age you were glad that those people were not your family, when you turned 17 you met your dad and you too got to know each other, you told him what happen to you and he was more than furious, so he helped you awoken your powers and learn how to use them. When you were 19 your dad gave you 3 phones, a headphone, Bunny, and 3 throwing knives.

Looks:

(M)

(F)

(F)

Bunny

Bunny