Chapter 18

5 months later

Miracle,

"Baby" I yelled.

"I'm outside" he said. I looked out back to see him in the pool. I smiled going upstairs to change into my bathing suit. Believe it or not but me and Michael finally used the L word.

I went downstairs and sticked my feet into the pool. He came over to me and pulled me in. I grabbed his shoulders so I wouldn't go under.

"You had fun yesterday" he asked. I nodded. If you wondering he took me out well we went on a date and I had so much fun

"Yea and my dad called me from jail also" I said. I saw his jaw cleanch but I want going to ask why.

"You answered" he asked.

"Nah we have nothing to talk about" I said. He nodded.

"you know the one thing I want to do he asked.

"What" I asked.

"Have sex on a plane" he said.

"How when you not going to be on a plane no time soom" I said.

"Yes we are and we leaving at 11 am" he said.

" to where " I said.

"A vacation' he said.

"What about king" I asked.

"He will be with my mom while we get to have relaxation" he said.

"What about my bags" I said as we got out.

"Already taken care of" he said pointing to the driver taking the bags to the car.

"You so sneaky" I saw walking up the stairs.

"Walk a little slower" he said. I flicked him off
-------------------
We just boarded the plane and the bags were already here.

"Seatbelts on please" the pilot said. I sat down with micheal right beside me.

"Your an mystery" I said smirking. He chuckled

"Something like that" he said unbuckling his seatbelt.. I climbed onto his lap.

"This is so risky" I mumbled as he slid my dress up. He grabbed my waist and slid into me. I bit my lip grabbing onto the seat and moving up and down slowly. He started kissing my neck so I sped up my pace..

"Next is a movie theater" he whispered

"Shh" I moaned as he helped me speed up my pace.
-------------------
Yea we know we didn't use a condom and we not worried. We was at the hotel and I was laying on my back in my bra and panties while Michael went out to get food. I was waiting for him to come back because I was bored. I heard the door open so I put a pillow on my head and just left it there.

"Why you don't got no clothes on" he said

"I just took a shower and was to lazy to get them" I said as he took the pillow off my face

"Just lazy" he said helping me up. We walked to the kitchen table and I sat on his lap.

"So what exactly was you doing the whole time I was gone" he asked. I shallower my food in my mouth before speaking.

"Well first I was watching TV, then took a shower, jumped on the bed, walked around naked, got dressed in this and laid down putting the pillow on my head right when you walked in" I said.

"You was walking around naked" he said.

"Yup but I had robe at first but took it off " I said.

"Damn I missed out" he mumbled. I laughed pushing his head. He smiled missing my cheek.

"So how long you been planning this trip.

"Weeks making sure I wanted to take you here" he said. I nodded understanding.

"Get dressed we going somewhere" he said.

"Okay" I said hopping up and going to the suitcase. After awhile I finally decided on my.. High waisted leggings, my red long sleeve crop top, and my red heels. I put my hair In a bun and applied lipstick. I walked to Michael and I was still short. I mugged him a d he laughed.

"You look beautiful baby" he said kissing my cheek.

"Even with heels your taller than me" I whined. He chuckled grabbing my hand. He looked good also even doe he was wearing polo. He opened my door and I hopped in. We was driving for awhile.

"Where we going" I asked.

"You'll see" he said. I pouted and looked put the window just thinking of where we might be going.. We pulled up to this nice spot. It had a great view and everything. He helped me out and we started walking.

"Look" he said turning me around so I was looking at the view of this beautiful spot.

"Oh my gosh Michael this is beautiful" I said before turning around to see him on one knee. I gasped holding my mouth looking at him. He chuckled at my facial expression.

"You looking lime why the hell he on one knee but my love grown for you over these 5 months. Its almost going to be a year since we had been going out. Man miracle I love you with all my heart. And you know it's real if my son like you he asking me if he can call you mommy and all that. What I'm trying to say is will you marry me" he said pulling out a box and opening it revealing a ring.

"Hell yeah" I said. He smiled clidimg the ring on before kissing my lips and wiping the tears away.

"This feels so much like a dream" i mumbled

"Well its not" I heard another voice. I shot my head up to see everyone hear. I smiled as king ran to me. I picked him and gave him a hug.

"So are you my new mommy" he asked. I smiled

"Yea" I said. He smiled hugging me tighter. Can this day get any better
-------------------
How was the chapter

Comment and Vote

~BR££