Chapter 12

Miracle.

3 more weeks till my birthday and this the day where we put the plan in action. When she leaves we set up cameras around her house.

"Whatever happens I'm here alright" Michael said.

"Okay" I said kissing his lips before walking to the doorstep. I knocked in the door and she slanged it open and smirked

"Back so soon... Get your ass in here" she said yanking me inside. I winced and looked around. The blood stains I took hours to scrub is still here.

"Get upstairs I'm having someone coming over" sue said adjusting her robe. I know who it is but I took my self upstairs. I looked down to see her sit down at the kitchen table. I took the tiny cameras and went inside her room putting them up. I hurried and got to my room and set them up. I looked in the camera and smiled before sitting on my bed giving the signal.

Michael.

Once I saw the cameras active and her giving me the signal I got out of the van park a couple blocks away. I'm not planning on doing much I just need to jeep her occupied while miracle set up some other cameras and check around to see if she been using her body for money. I knocked on the door looking down. Once I saw it opened I looked up to see her smiling in a robe. She actually think I'm about to do this.

"Wassup ma" I said licking my bottom lip.

"Hey. Come in" she said closing the door behind me.. I followed behind her and sat in the couch. I cleared my throat and she sat straight on my lap. Wow she jumps right to it. At least she look clean and not old. I took a huge ass gulp before I grabbed her waist sliding her to me. I leaned my head up to her neck and it smelled okay so I'm good. I took my lips connecting it to her neck. I heard her moan. I barely did anything. She leaned her face to my lips and I dodged her. She pouted. I rolled my eyes in the inside before opening up her robe. She had in lace everything. I took my finger riding it up and down her body.

"Do you really want this" I asked. I saw miracle come down gagging silently. I sucked my bottom lip in from laughing. She started looking around as I kept my focus on Miranda.

"Yes daddy" she purred in my ear.

"Show me" I said. She smiled leaning down to my neck kissing on it

"You finished yet" I mouthed

"No keep going" she mouthed back. I wanted to throw this girl off of me. I sighed as she pulled my shirt off. I pulled her robe off throwing it. Her hands slid down my arms till it got to my pants. She got on her knees and started unzipping it.

"Not yet" I said laying her down on the couch. I leaned down kissing her stomach down to her underwear. Oh hell nah I can't do this it started to smell like fish. I took a couple breaths before running my finger over her pearl. She closed her eyes bititng her lips.

"Do I have to" I mouthed

"Yea sorry almost done" she mouthed back throwing me a glove. I wanted to laugh but I slid the glove on before pulling down her underwear.. I gagged to myself before sliding my pointer finger in. This bitch has no walls. I pulled my finger out just sticking four in. She arched her back as I thrust my fingerd inside her. I squeezed my nose lifting her leg up. She might be loose but I the little walls she had was tightening up. I moved my ass out the way as she let all of her fishy juices on the couch. I stick the glove in her mouth and she ate that shit. I pulled the glove off throwing it to the nearest trash can

"Get that ass in the bedroom I'll be up there once I clean this up" I said. She smirked getting up running upstairs. Once she was upstairs. I dashed into the kitchen watching my hands with all that soap. I smelt me hands and they smelt like peaches. I grabbed my ChapStick putting it on. Miracle came in laughing. I mugged her.

"Did you find anything" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea I found some cocaine in the den so I put the last camera in there and I saw a lot of money in there also." She said. I smiled grubbing that ass which is not saggy and pulling her onto the counter.

"How was it" she asked laughing.

"Brush she smelt like fishhhhhh" I said. She cracked up

"You better get up there" she said.

"Nah I can't. I'll just set my alarm to ring so I leave the hell out of there" I said. She giggled.

"Alright" she responded. I kissed her lips as she bit my bottom lip in return. I slipped my hands into her shorts rubbing 'her' through her underwear.

"Michealll g-gooo" she moaned. I kissed on her neck.

"But I don't wanna be up there with that fishy lady" I said sucking onto her neck

"I know but you'll playing it off anyway." She said.

"I guess" I said helping her down. I smacked her ass ad I ranned to the couch flipping the cushion over. I ran upstairs hoping for the best. After I set that alarm to go off in a minute I went her room to see her spreader out on her elbows.

Miracle.

When I heard his alarm go off. I was dying in here. She was screaming for him to stay and thing is she didn't know he used a glove. im glad he didnt take it far. i smelt her when he took them underwear off. wooo she needed to close her legs. Gah Damn it stinked. i know she gonna hit my ass cause he left but its okay im not staying here long.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter

Comment and vote

~BREE