Eyeless Jack?

Third person
"Jeez kid what is your problem its not even twelve yet?" Zalgo rubbed his eyes and groaned. "My problem is with you now were is smile dog." Zalgo gave him a dumb founded look one slender had never seen before he only expresses anger. "Are you bli.... Nevermind he's eating." Eyeless jack ran to smile dog kneeling down and looking at his leg. "What did you do to him you old geezer."

Zalgo got angry and stepped towards eyeless jack making him back away from smile and the other two dogs who were growling at him. "First of all I don't harm animals." He stepped closer flames surrounded his horns. "Second of all im not an old geezer." He stepped closer once more his tail going up like an angry or scared cat. "So if your going to burst into my house and accuse me of kidnapping and injuring a god damn dog you can leave."

Jeff got concerned and confused at the same time. "Why didn't he kill him? how did eyeless jack get there? what is smile dog eating? What is happening? Why hasn't smile left yet?" Jeff asked multiple questions and got a simple reply. "Just calm down" the two men watched as zalgo sat down on the couch opposite smile and wrapped his tail around smile dismissing his two dogs. "Your not aloud in my house eyeless jack. Just because you used to work for me doesn't mean you can barge in here at any given time."

What? work for him why didn't he ever tell me. Slender thought to himself. They continued to watch as eyeless jack stood up. "What happened to him and what is he eating?" Zalgo sighed obviously tired. "One of my 'proxies' found him in a bear trap." He stopped and moved his hand towards his couch. Eyeless looked at him and sat on the ground. "Ill never trust you." Zalgo shrugged. "The bear trap was laced with poison the medicine in the steak will help get rid of the poison."

Smile dog stopped eating and laid down infront of the bowl he was eating at. He slowly moved to the water bowl but couldn't lift his head up all the way so zalgo stood up and kneeled down infront of him tilting the bowl slightly. "Why didn't they just kill him then?" Eyeless jack questioned. Zalgo again got annoyed by the pointless questioning. "BeCaUse they didn't know whose a dog it was and they don't harm random animals you blind and obnoxious bastard."

Jeff snorted. "Why did he say because like that?" He questioned as he looked at slender who also seemed amused by his weirdness. Eyeless jack got pissed. "Are you mocking me?" He asked in a rude tone. "Noo of course not. What makes you think that?" Before eyeless jack could reply smile fell down Infront of of the water bowl getting a concerned look from eyeless jack.

He didn't step closer because he knew that he couldn't fight zalgo if he were to tick him off. Zalgo moved the water bowl away from his face and sat down next to him. Smile growled at him for a minute until he put his hand on his head as it turned a bright red color making him fall asleep. Eyeless jack got up and stepped closer getting zalgos tail wrapped around his torso to stop him.

"What did you do to him!?" Eyeless jack was obviously concerned. Zalgo simply rolled his eyes picking up the dog and handing it to him unwrapping his tail from his torso once more scaring the hell out of the boy. "Now why don't you take this damn dog out of my house along with you." "But what should I-?" Before he could finish zalgo answered his unspoken question. "Tell him that you found him in a bear trap and that you bandaged him up with the spare bandages that you keep on you. Don't mention any poison."

It took him a couple seconds but he nodded and headed to the door. "Wait how did you know that i-?" He turned around to ask but couldn't finish. "I know everything I need to know about anyone now leave before I change my mind on keeping you two alive." Eyeless jack almost immediately spun around and left.