Let's Talk.

Third person
"Why don't you just leave him out here to freeze?" The strange man directed his attention to Jeff now. "Because he is my friend." Eyeless jack started. "That's why." E.j then picked the pale boy up walking past the man while ignoring his snarky remarks on Jeff and zalgo. 'What is it with this weirdo.' Eyeless jack thought as he sped up his pace. 'I mean jeez Zalgo and jeff are both assholes but damn.' He continued to walk with the boy in his arms.

Once he made it to the mansion he was greeted by an unfamiliar face. His immediate reaction was to attack but with Jeff in his arms so he didn't. "Who the hell are you?" He questioned the person. "You can call me y/n im technically working here now. Im not a proxy so I don't think your boss would care much if I died so you can attack if you want." Y/n then smiled. E.j avoided the person and left to nurse Ann's office.

But y/n continued to follow him. "Is he alright? I mean I get he's a pyhco and everything but damn does he look Fucked." Nurse Ann didn't care for the random person pestering eyeless jack. "There's nothing wrong with him id just say he's over stressed like a lot. Let him sleep extra and he should get better. Also can you please get his dog out of my office!" She yelled the last sentence.

Eyeless jack pushed smile dog out of the office and after much struggle he seceded. Once he got back in he saw that jeff was awake and that y/n was pestering Jeff. "You look like you haven't showered in years." Y/n laughed. "Fuck off bitch." Y/n grabbed his hair and laughed. "When's the last time this mop has been brushed?" Jeff snatched his hair back and groaned. He tried to stand up but nurse Ann stopped him. "What bitch?" He questioned her.

She growled at him. "I was going to say you shouldn't stress yourself as much anymore or blacking out could become a common thing for you." Jeff made a face and got up anyways. He stumbled a little. Y/n laughed as eyeless jack helped him leave the room. His mood was horrible until he saw smile dog. "Smile!" He yelled with excitement.

The dog jumped on him making him fall. "Oh hey buddy!" He said in a childish tone. He was almosy brought to tears over the dog but his mood got ruined when jane came out of nowhere and scoffed at him. "You act like a child. Grow up." Jeff glared at her. "Why don't you shut up bitch." He responded walking away with smile following close behind. 

Eyeless jack followed jeff the rest if the day making sure he was fine and didn't fall or blackout again. Y/n turned to slenderman and smiled. "Told you so. They all need help and so do you." They mumbled the last part.  Slenderman rolled his non existing eyes and sighed. "Lets have a talk." He said making y/n smile. "Yes sir."

Y/n and slenderman sat across from each other slender upset he motioned to y/n to speak and so they did. After about twenty minutes of y/n explaining the mental state of the proxies they have interacted with slenderman held up his hand for them to stop. "So your telling me there all deppressed?" He questioned. "Well more or less yeah I am." Y/n then continued to talk before slenderman could say anything.

"You are aware of the situation between jeff and jane correct?" They asked slenderman nodding yes in response. "You ever notice how Jeff reacts to jane trying to kill him. Its almost as if he doesnt care. And my guess is that he is waiting for jane to kill him. He might now show it but I feel as if he feels guilty about what happened to jane since it was his fault." Y/ns smile faded showing that they where serious.

Slenderman was confused. "Your telling me Jeff wants jane to kill him?" He asked y/n nodding yes in response. "He knows what it feels like to want revenge and he also knows that jane killing him will give her the revenge she wants and needs. But the things is killing Jeff wont help jane at all she will still be filled with nothing but rage and after killing jeff she'll relize that killing him is killing the last pieces of her past she has left and then she'll have even more hate in her than before."

Slenderman was silent as he waiting for y/n to continue and they did. "She might not like it but in order for jeff to get mental help Jane needs to get it first. Everytine she tries to kill him im assuming that everything he did killing his parents, brother, janes parents, all the people in the town, and ruining janes life because he went crazy comes back to him and all the guilt crushes him and since he doesn't know how to process it he just recipricates what jane does and tries to kill her which makes it worse." They sighed. "And thats only two of your proxies."

"Guilty? He feels guilty about what he did? I thought he didn't care." Jane mumbled to herself after over hearing that whole conversation. She put her head down not knowing what to do with this newly learned information.

Sorry I haven't published any updates recently I have been working on multiple other stories. Im publishing this for the person who asked for a new chapter I hope you enjoy it.

If you have any ideas you want added to the story in the future tell me and I might just add it in.